Happy Blumaroo Day! *New Colour*

hrtbrk

I love the new colour!! It reminds of that page where someone had drawn various neopet colours - I think they had it as ninja (can't seem to find the page now). But Stealthy looks awesome and I hope we'll see some other pets as Stealthy soon.

are you thinking of this site?

http://www.neopets.c...poleon_Don_Juan

I love all their ideas ♥ And i think its awesome how they called it on some of them! (8bit, wraith, elder, ninja, magma, water, maractite.....)

Stealthy looks awesome and I hope there will be lots more stealthy pets in the near future. :)

I kinda saw the Ninja colour coming, like someday it would happen. :P I must be a volva. LOL. Anyway, I really like the clothes. If I had a Blumaroo I'd so get the male set (most likely it'd be a male).

I kinda saw the Ninja colour coming,

Same. I really like those eyes, and the clothing looks very nice. I would really love to see it without clothing, just to look at the base colour with those eyes :)

Im really happy that TNT is releasing colours with clothing (Elderly and Stealthy) now :D

Wow! The new colour is just fantastic!! The clothes are wonderful! I wasn't expecting a new one to be sincere. I am not a fan of invisible pets (because I can't see them xD)

The clothes are so lovely! The new items are cute too and so are the tokens.

I love all their ideas ♥ And i think its awesome how they called it on some of them! (8bit, wraith, elder, ninja, magma, water, maractite.....)

That's the one! Thanks for the link. Yeah they seemed to have predicted quite a lot of pet colours - TNT must have one eye on this website. :) I hope a few more of LilAngel's colours follows Stealthy which has turned out really nicely on the Blumaroo.

Ohemgee! I love the new Stealthy color o: I want one, I do c:

I also love the girly clothes c: I hope they'll release a lot more Stealthy pets soon C:

I love the new stealthy color! ...However, I will always maintain it's the THIEF color. Like what TNT hinted we might get back in the HATIC days.

/Yes, I'm delusional, shh.

Ninjas! I'm super stoked to see what they do with the other pets for this color.

I'm thinking Stealthy would look really good on a Draik :D Might even tempt me to buy an egg :P With all the wearables this pb has though, I'm thinking Stealthy will only be available to the common neopian via FFQ

I lost my link to that site, thanks. Shenkuu and Clockwork are still the only two paintbrushes that I would actually pay four million np for.

Stealth looks great. I really like the idea of crosspainting with it. I really like the idea of those clothes on a magma pet.

Just typed Stealth into DTI and found these. Guess there will be no Stealthy Draik or Techo :S

• clo_draikninjascarf.gifStealthy Draik Headscarf
  • clo_draikninjashirt.gifStealthy Draik Shirt and Sash
  • clo_draikninjashoes.gifStealthy Draik Shoes
  • clo_draikninjasword.gifStealthy Draik Sword
  • clo_draikninjapants.gifStealthy Draik Trousers
  • clo_techo_ninjcostume.gifStealthy Techo Costume
  • clo_techo_ninjmask.gifStealthy Techo Mask

Just typed Stealth into DTI and found these. Guess there will be no Stealthy Draik or Techo :S

• clo_draikninjascarf.gifStealthy Draik Headscarf
  • clo_draikninjashirt.gifStealthy Draik Shirt and Sash
  • clo_draikninjashoes.gifStealthy Draik Shoes
  • clo_draikninjasword.gifStealthy Draik Sword
  • clo_draikninjapants.gifStealthy Draik Trousers
  • clo_techo_ninjcostume.gifStealthy Techo Costume
  • clo_techo_ninjmask.gifStealthy Techo Mask

Perhaps TNT will change the names of those items? It seems like a shame to not give Draiks and Techos an awesome paint colour because of those!

The clothes there are quite generic- it should be easy to make much cooler Stealthy clothes for them with the paint colour!

I agree. The base colour seems to be a very basic blue apart from the changed eyes (which could have easily been made as a wearable by way of contacts)

EDIT:

Looks like TNT is aware of the clothing situation mentioned upthread:

Now that there's a Stealth Paint Brush, you may want to rename the Stealthy Draik and Stealthy Techo costumes to avoid confusion. ~goron0000

Already on it. :)