Guess the movie

sara1elo

Guess the Movie

I wasn't able to find a similar game on here and I have seen it on many forums so, why not try it on here?

Here are the rules:

• One screenshot per post.
  • Max one title per post and wait till the answer is good.
  • The one who has the answer may place a new screenshot, but only if the previous poster said its good.
  • Use screenshots that are not too big to fit the forums and not distort them.
  • If a movie turns too difficult to guess, the one who posted the screenshot can give little clues to guess it: Director, other screenshot, the name of an actor or actress who take part on the movie... (This clues will be written under the screenshot by editing the original message where the picture was posted)
  • Scenes used on the screenshot should be appropriate for the forums.
  • Do not use the "search by picture" feature on Google please, remember this is just a game, not a competition.

You may use webs to upload your screenshot, do not post the picture directly from a website because it could contain the title on the picture url.

If you post a movie, please, stay tuned to the topic evolution or we can't continue with the game.

Let's start:

2eaqq74.jpg

Ranking:

Sara1elo: 3
Flyingeevee: 2
Revenge: 2
Vyvren: 1
Khaos: 1
Cherryv: 1

Scoobert_Doo: 1

Is it Eagle Eye? Shia LaBeouf and Michelle Monaghan c:

Yay :P

Ok, my screenshot:

01011101.jpg

Good guess, MidnightSky, but not quite right c;

Not quite either, Sara. Should I offer a clue?

Looks like The Book Of Eli to me. I don't remember that movie much, since I only saw a few scenes of it when my Dad was watching. That actor looks familiar :P

Khaos is right, it is The Book of Eli C: (That's Ray Stevenson, one of my favorite actors :P)

Hotel Rwanda maybe?

I'm inclined to agree with Revenge, and ever so slightly iffed that he beat me to it c;

In order to continue with the game I asked Cherryv to post a new movie because she is the only one who answered to the last one posted, we don't know if the answer is right or wrong so I will set the point as "pending" waiting for Revenge to to confirm it or not. If it is not that film we will play for that point again.

Please, if you post a movie stay tuned to the topic evolution so we can continue the game. Thanks!