Bye, bye ♥ Tomorrow I'll be in a clinic.

izibizi

Today they just called to tell me that I have to go there tomorrow which made me a bit mad but yea... Anyways, I'll come back! I'll see if they can help me, I really have no idea and actually I'm pretty scared. It's 2 am and I still haven't packed.

Hope you all have a good time while I'm not there, like always <3

xx

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets General Chat’ to ‘Your Life’.

Hey, I hope you're okay. :( I don't know whats up with you, but going to a clinic doesn't sound good. However, never panic. :) Always take a deep breath because there is always something worse than what you are going through.

Hey, I hope you're okay. :( I don't know whats up with you, but going to a clinic doesn't sound good. However, never panic. :) Always take a deep breath because there is always something worse than what you are going through.

Thanks :) And yea I know but the fact that there are always people who have it worse doesn't change the fact that you have what you have.

Free hugs if you want them. Again, don't panic. I'm sure everything will work out for you and people that work at clinics tend to be nice and friendly. See ya when ya get back. :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Good luck and know that you'll be missed!