I need help!!! FFQ, WHO SHOULD I PAINT!? :DDD

Yay! Congrats Rayna! :D

I looked at the colors for the species, and I can't decide on voting for Wraith for Friepie, or Water for Zamaery.

If there really isn't one you like more than the other, I suggest playing with both colors on DTI and seeing which you enjoy customizing the most.

OK, so, to help clairfy my thoughts:

4.png

Water is pretty rare and I LOVE, LOVE how they had designed her! It's beautiful!

Plushie is less rare, right? I just like how colourful Plushie is. Unfortunately, Plushie is NOT as cute as previously..

2.png

Now, as for Pteri, I've always sorta wanted a Fearie one, too. But I'm guessing I could probably afford it and he, being one of my few male pets. may look to femimine.

2.png

But Wraith is WAYYY cool, too. xD

2.png

MWAHHAHAHA. I'm so cool!

Congrats on completing the FFQ; I'd personally go with the water Zafara. Looks really cool and it's VERY expensive/rare. I like it over the Wraith Pteri, which doesn't look as awesome as a water Zafara.

Congrats C: That's wonderful! I really love the Water Zafara, sooo pretty c: Have you decided yet?

Hey guys,

So after contemplating it, I decided to paint one of my oldest Neopets (Zamaery the Zafara) into the beautiful Water Colour! She looks brilliant. Thanks for help. =D

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Zamaery

and congrats on your FFQ :) what was the item she asked for ? :)

She asked for a difficult one *I think*, called "Rest In Peace Chicken". I could only find one in the trades; and I have no idea it's worth. BUT, a nice user decided to send me the item when I had posted how excited I was to finally get one after 10 years. The users on the Quest Boards are VERY kind.

She looks great! The customization you picked looks perfect and really compliments her color. :D

Awe. thank you Spritzie!!! You always compliment by styles even when I feel like I have no concept! I used the last of my NC though, so, I may have to buy more and spruce up Kia, the Water Wocky. xD Man, it looks accidentally like I'm Water obsessed! Anyway, I was VERY fortunate that some (seemingly) rich individual gave me such a great item, and now it's time to pass on the karma! :DD I think I'll be helping out more people now, especially from the kindness I received today. :3

Congratulations on your FFQ! :D Zamaery looks lovely :)

Congrats! Your Zaffie looks fab! :D I love the customisation too~