the glasses are coming off!

I have just discovered a marvellously beautiful ixi item while poking around on dress to impress: stunning ixi makeup! Needless to say, I had to have it for my grey ixi. So her days of wearing glasses are over. http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Lille_Bitte I love how it accentuates the red around the eyes that grey pets have. Cost me 400k, but I think it's totally worth it.

I'm basically making this thread because I'm excited about my purchase and I wanted to tell someone who would get it :P

yeah , the stunning ixi wearable items were released on ixi day a couple weeks ago ... they're still expensive bcz they're new but i hope they'll be affordable soon .. my pirate ixi needs them too :)

I saw that makeup some time ago, it is pretty new and try it on Deejenya (my Darigan Ixi) but it didn't look really good on her. Lille_Bitte looks wonderful! I love her look.

I love Lille_Bitte's customization! C: And I agree with both Ashley and Lovedwallflower, definitely!

The make-up looks so awesome on her! :D I love the rest of her customisation too, very cute!