Glad I found these forums!

~Xandria

Hello everyone. Looks like I'll be finding lots of valuable information here. Glad I decided to join. I've been on neopets for about 6 months or so now, so I'm still quite new.

I'm still trying to save up for a draik egg, I want one of those little guys so bad! :)

I'm afraid once I get to two million or so neopoints and get one though, I'll be disappointed and broke so I'm unsure. Haha. I don't know whether to get all the secret lab map pieces first or my draik egg.

Okay, off topic.

Uhm, I'm also having trouble completing the Altador Plot, but I'm sure I'll find what I need here.

Anyways, Hello to all my fellow neopets users! Please feel free to add me as a friend on neopets. Username: Qullaso. :) I don't have any friends yet, so that'd be great. I love chatting and meeting new people with like-minded neopets goals. HAHA. Can you tell I'm addicted yet?

Hi there, and welcome to the TDN forums! :D -offers cookies-

(Personally, I would get my dream pet first, then get the lab map. Zapping is tonnes of fun, but it's nice to have a pet you already want before you start zapping and get nothing but stat changes! LOL. Also, waiting will give you a chance to find some pieces on the floor, or through Key Quest. :))

Hi Xandria and welcome to TDNF c: I'm Erika (or Vyv, Vyvren) (^-^)

Nice to meet you!

Yes, there is a great guide for the Altador Plot here and you can always ask any questions you might have, there's always someone that can answer them for you c:

You should also start playing Habitarium, it's a great way to earn your 'points (it takes very little effort :b )

I hope I'll spy you around c:

Wow quick replies! I didn't know this forum was so active. :)

Rebecca - You do make a great point. I think that is most likely what I'll do. If not I'll probably spend months trying to zap my pet into something I actually like. I've been on neopets for 6 months now but still feel like a newbie at this. Haha.

Erika, thanks so much for the Altador Plot guide! I'm sure that will come in handy. Looking at your interests it seems we have quite a few things and common, like my love for the big bang theory, reading, writing, etc. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I hope to see you around!

Oh quick question for anyone who knows the answer. If I get a draik and use the lab ray on him is there a chance my pet will turn into something else? 0_0 I wouldn't want that!

Rebecca - You do make a great point. I think that is most likely what I'll do. If not I'll probably spend months trying to zap my pet into something I actually like. I've been on neopets for 6 months now but still feel like a newbie at this. Haha.

Erika, thanks so much for the Altador Plot guide! I'm sure that will come in handy. Looking at your interests it seems we have quite a few things and common, like my love for the big bang theory, reading, writing, etc. Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I hope to see you around!

Oh quick question for anyone who knows the answer. If I get a draik and use the lab ray on him is there a chance my pet will turn into something else? 0_0 I wouldn't want that!

You're welcome c: Yes, there's always a chance that your pet will get a species change through the lab. I know of a few people that zaps their Krawks and Draiks, but I'd personally never take the chance /:

Oh, and I saw that Rebecca mentioned the Water Plant (it was gruesome for me too, haha), but I found a guide over at Sunnyneo with a great system for keeping track of which lever/wheel combinations you've tried.

It's here c:

We are definitely pretty active. :) It tends to die down during the night (NST), and isn't quite as active during the days while school is in session for most people, but other than that, there is always a number of people on!

Heh, we're all newbies to SOMETHING on Neopets! There are always new things that we've never tried. I've been on Neopets for more than 11 years now, and there are things I know absolutely nothing about! I'm a complete newbie to Plushie Tycoon, and mostly a newbie to KeyQuest, but I know lots about other things. You'll have areas that you are a wiz at, and will be able to help other people. :D That's part of what is so awesome.

Yeah, whatever your pet is, it can change species. :( So I really wouldn't risk it.

Best of luck with the Altador Plot. Parts of it are lots of fun, other parts are super frustrating. XD Hopefully you don't get stuck in the water plant like I did! LOL. But we are always here to help. :3

Welcome to the forums Xandria! I'm a newbie to the forums too, just joined yesterday and will gladly help you if you need any! I have only been figuring out neopets myself but have been playing for a few years. And Erika that is a wonderful guide you offered her. There is also a quick help for the water plant in the forums too that will make that simpler than trying to do all the switches.

here is the link for that just so you have it when you get to that part: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/11992-easy-way-to-get-past-the-water-plant/

Anyway, everyone here is super nice and helpful and you can always ask about anything, my mom is on here too if you need anything she's got neopets pretty much figured out, her name on the forums in MagicMaid, but her neopets name is zombiiesque. I sent you a neofriend request too.

Well that's all for now, I'll talk to you soon.

~Dani

Hi and welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy yourself here and are able to get your draik dreamy. :)

Best of luck in getting a Draik, I'm trying to get a Pirate Draik Egg from the Forgotten Shore, but it doesn't really like me very much. :(

By the way, welcome to TDN, and I will insure you that I won't bite. Any questions? Feel free to ask!