Mecha for Sale OMG!

Ωmega ζero

At the Wonder Festival in Japan Kogoro Kurata did the impossible:

On Sunday he did put an mecha for sale!

Every Mecha friend would like this but it costs 2 Million Dollars or 1 Million Euros or 100 Million Yen!

Quite a nice price for an real mecha

Here are vids:

holy crap holy crap HOLY CRAP!

I LOVE JAPAN! <3 I wish I had that money and the mecha O.O Then I could have my very own Gundam!! :P

holy crap holy crap HOLY CRAP!

I LOVE JAPAN! <3 I wish I had that money and the mecha O.O Then I could have my very own Gundam!! :P

There are more than 1.

And they maybe produce other Mechas,too.

did ya heard from that big Gundam in japan?

There are more than 1.

And they maybe produce the other Mechas,too.

I'm hoping it starts to become a widly used machine. I think mecha is the direction our world should go into now. Not just because it's a form of moving forward with technology, but because it's also pretty awesome.

I'm sure given some time it will be much more popular. Maybe 20 years? 200 years? 2 years? Who knows.

(Or maybe I just watch too much anime)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm hoping it starts to become a widly used machine. I think mecha is the direction our world should go into now. Not just because it's a form of moving forward with technology, but because it's also pretty awesome.

I'm sure given some time it will be much more popular. Maybe 20 years? 200 years? 2 years? Who knows.

(Or maybe I just watch too much anime)

Hmm.xD

Too much Anime?

Not when this got real.

Ok,maybe.They should offer customs (Not gundam or other mecha anime ones)

Like an Mecha Centaur?

Hmm.xD

Too much Anime?

Not when this got real.

Ok,maybe.They should offer customs (Not gundam or other mecha anime ones)

Like an Mecha Centaur?

I was thinking more like everyday use, something catastrophic like .. er that one movie about the mechas using magic... and they turn into demons if they use too much? I forget the name.

Full Jacket? iunno something like that.

But I see the use of mecha machinery becoming a part of our everyday lives. (This is, of course, after they put the mecha use into the military. Because that's what Humans are good at. Destruction)

$2 Million for a giant mecha is a lot of money! Whoever made this real-life mecha may have spent their life watching a lot of Gundam and Voltron animes.

I kind of cracked up when I saw that mecha launch water and water bottles out of its launcher, I take it that they don't want to cause any actual danger.

Where do you people find this stuff anyway?

Impressive! And fun, although it makes me wonder how far we are from actual Terminators. Laugh if you must, but I still have the occasional nightmare of hiding on top of my wardrobe in hopes of Arnie not using his IR vision to check for body heat, haha :b

But seriously, I doubt I'd ever pay that much for a Mecha no matter how cool it is.

$2 Million for a giant mecha is a lot of money! Whoever made this real-life mecha may have spent their life watching a lot of Gundam and Voltron animes.

I kind of cracked up when I saw that mecha launch water and water bottles out of its launcher, I take it that they don't want to cause any actual danger.

Where do you people find this stuff anyway?

Saw it from an Kidzone Article.

Then i wanted to share this to the anime/mecha lovers xD