Still no Plot in the news - What Plot do you want?

-Ryan

A plot would be epic...particularly if it could be a mix of battle and puzzle! But I'm moderately strong on the battle front now which would be quite useful if I could get some use out of it.

I think it should somehow involve that island that you can't actually access properly! I've been nosy about that for years!

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I kind of wish they'd do another Tyrannia plot. I've had "Tyrannian Army: Trainee (2 points)" on my profile for as long as I can remember. The plot started when I was a newbie and didn't understand what was going on. I think I got those points accidentally :D Anyway I feel the poor prehistoric pets have been neglected for awhile now. I'd like to see that brought back.

I would've agreed with this had it not been for the grudge I still hold against Kyruggi. All those Go! Go! Go! games ヽ(#`Д´)ノ

But, err, I think I'd like to try out a war plot, although I suspect I'd have more luck with a puzzle plot :b

I'm sure I'm in the minority but I kind of wish they'd do another Tyrannia plot. I've had "Tyrannian Army: Trainee (2 points)" on my profile for as long as I can remember. The plot started when I was a newbie and didn't understand what was going on. I think I got those points accidentally :D Anyway I feel the poor prehistoric pets have been neglected for awhile now. I'd like to see that brought back.

Same, except I only have one point. When it happened I didn't even know that there was an event going on. I was pretty much oblivious to that stuff.

The Curse of Maraqua gave you a choice to battle or support, but I hated that plot. I can't remember how it worked exactly, but I only ever got told to buy stuff. The stuff they wanted me to buy was more expensive than the prizes. The actual structure was good, but I'd rather it be games with some puzzles. That plot was not newbie friendly. I had been around for awhile, but I had other stuff I'd rather spend my np on.

A plot would be epic...particularly if it could be a mix of battle and puzzle! But I'm moderately strong on the battle front now which would be quite useful if I could get some use out of it.

I think it should somehow involve that island that you can't actually access properly! I've been nosy about that for years!

That's Lutari Island, and it was only accessible by Neopets Mobile. They already canceled Neopets Mobile, and so now you can't go there. With the Lutaris getting Royal colours, you'd think they'd make it more feasible to get to the Island (it's the only place you can make Lutaris, plus, you can't transfer Lutaris because they run away).

I'm hoping for Faerieland. Or Shenkuu vs. Krawk Island. Or anything really. Either way, I'll keep training.

that would be cool. we could choose to be healers or soldiers or scroungers or wizards.. a bit like Skyrim :D (#tooambitious)

LOL yeah, I think that's a bit too ambitious for Neopets! Shame though, that would be a lot of fun. :D

That's Lutari Island, and it was only accessible by Neopets Mobile. They already canceled Neopets Mobile, and so now you can't go there. With the Lutaris getting Royal colours, you'd think they'd make it more feasible to get to the Island (it's the only place you can make Lutaris, plus, you can't transfer Lutaris because they run away).

Ah, that makes sense...it seems a bit of a waste to just have an empty island now though considering that there is no neopets mobile!!

I guess they'd struggle to make a battle plot with it though...they'd have to have the larger areas which actually have the strength to have armies and fighters really wouldn't they...

that would be cool. we could choose to be healers or soldiers or scroungers or wizards.. a bit like Skyrim :D (#tooambitious)

That would be cool. Soldiers would do the battledome stuff. Scroungers could buy things, like in the Curse of Maraqua plot, but I think it would be better if they had to go to different pages to collect stuff. It would be kind of like the Festival of Neggs. I can't decide what the healers or wizards should do. One of them should do puzzles and the other games, but I don't know which should do which. It would actually be fun to be a supporter, unlike during Curse of Maraqua.

I hope the next plot we have is a war :woot: I'd love to see something happen with Kreludor, tis a tad bare :P Lutari Island would also be cool beans though. Well, any land really xD Just give me a war!!

I thought the other day, if they are planning a BD plot maybe that's part of the reason they released the Faerie Quest Cookies?

:yes: :cool: :thumbsup: :happydance: That made me happy.

If there's a war, I'd like worlds that have never had wars to be involved. Or at least not Meridell, Darigan, or the Lost Desert--those ones have had two wars apiece. How about Kreludor?

How about Kreludor vs Virtuepets or

Kreludor and Virtuepets invading all of neopia through stealthy attacks.

At this point, I don't even care where it is or what we're doing. As long as the story and the characters interest me and it's NOT like AotA, TNT can do whatever they want.

For me, any plot is good, so long as its a bigger one, not like the fail of a mini plot we had for Krawk Isle last year

That wasn't a plot, it was a site event. There was no plot last year.

And I liked the Krawk Island event. :(

That wasn't a plot, it was a site event. There was no plot last year.

And I liked the Krawk Island event. :(

Ok, ill admit it was a bit harsh

But, it got tedious after a while, and the governor kinda creeps me out

I guess its just how you look at it =D

Maybe it was all that time I spent cleaning out my SDB and inventory afterwards that made me bitter =)

Nah, I'm sorry, I tend to get a little angry when people have opinions different from mine. :P

It was better than your average site event, and that's the angle I was viewing it from. Compared to plots, yeah, it's nothing.

EDIT: On another note, I don't understand why people like wars so much. All you do is beat up on the same guy 100+ times. It's basically the Altador Cup, but easier, and they completely alienate newer users.

Puzzles, at least, can be challenging.

Nah, I'm sorry, I tend to get a little angry when people have opinions different from mine. :P

It was better than your average site event, and that's the angle I was viewing it from. Compared to plots, yeah, it's nothing.

EDIT: On another note, I don't understand why people like wars so much. All you do is beat up on the same guy 100+ times. It's basically the Altador Cup, but easier, and they completely alienate newer users.

Puzzles, at least, can be challenging.

While this is true, a puzzle war fusion would be the best, completely different than any of the other plots

Im relatively new to neo, but after reading some of the older plot summaries, something totally different would be awesome

I like all of the ideas invelving Lutari island

The world war that HilmJon suggested was also a great idea

Personally, I think TNT should update the BD before doing a big war with it. I'm just not a fan of the battle system in general. As someone noted once,it doesn't feel "complete." Like someone started working on it and never finished it.

Until then, something like LDP or TFR will be fine.

Personally, I think TNT should update the BD before doing a big war with it. I'm just not a fan of the battle system in general. As someone noted once,it doesn't feel "complete." Like someone started working on it and never finished it.

Until then, something like LDP or TFR will be fine.

I agree that the Battledome doesn't really feel complete. Defence and Speed are completely irrelevant. I just feel bad because when they revamp it, BDers will get frustrated.

And I really want more of Faerieland. Maybe even something NeoQuest like (it would be cool to fight Terask for real).

I agree that the Battledome doesn't really feel complete. Defence and Speed are completely irrelevant. I just feel bad because when they revamp it, BDers will get frustrated.

And I really want more of Faerieland. Maybe even something NeoQuest like (it would be cool to fight Terask for real).

Defense isn't useless, but it doesn't really matter. It does bother me that speed is completely useless, though. Not to mention like 95% of the weapons out there are useless.

Everyone would be frustrated if TNT updated it, but they'd get used to it eventually. People always complain when TNT changes something, but most of them are nostalgists who want TNT to stop changing things and bring the old site back.

I'd definitely be up for another good puzzle plot. Anybody else follow the Altador plot as it unfolded? I really enjoyed that one. It was nice and long and tricky at points.

I would like a combination of battle and puzzle... But like many people said before: any plot is good.

It has been too long since Faerie's ruin....

I'd definitely be up for another good puzzle plot. Anybody else follow the Altador plot as it unfolded? I really enjoyed that one. It was nice and long and tricky at points.

I didn't play the Altador plot while it was going on, I guess I was on a hiatus at the time. But I did play it and I would love (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE) another one like it :)

I didn't play the Altador plot while it was going on, I guess I was on a hiatus at the time. But I did play it and I would love (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE) another one like it :)

Just with better prizes LOL

The Altador Plot was so hard...for nothing. They didn't even bother to tie it in with Neopets: The Darkest Faerie, which is weird since they were around the same time.

With the new colors, I expect either the Woodland PB, Eventide PB, Water PB, Wraith PB or 8Bit Potion to be a prize.

I started playing it for the trophy (vanity), but it totally pulled me in and I had so much fun with it, I wasn't really concerned with the rewards :D

But yeah, it's quite an anticlimax when you pretty much just get a pat on the back after having completed a difficult plot.