Cheating on Keyquest

Finn the Human

Is it cheating if someone uses two computers to play key-quest and they double team on you. (three player game)

The main (Removed) won but also(removed) helped, by making me lose. In mini-games, (removed) had a really high score, but (removed) had 0. (IN ALL THE MINI GAMES) (Removed) and (removed) dueled 3 times. (removed) won all. I think this is cheating, is it?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not post the usernames of people suspected of cheating. This is considered harassment by TNT. The usernames have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you're sure it's the same person, it's definitely cheating. Even if there's no specific rule pertaining to KeyQuest, it's still earning neopoints on two different accounts.

Sometimes in 3 or 4 player games it seems like people give others the advantage by not playing minigames or never using their power-ups or whatever (it makes strategizing difficult), but there's not much you can do about that. But once I played a 3 player game and my two opponents had identical usernames save for a few numbers and one was definitely helping the other. Reported! =/

If you're sure it's the same person, it's definitely cheating. Even if there's no specific rule pertaining to KeyQuest, it's still earning neopoints on two different accounts.

Sometimes in 3 or 4 player games it seems like people give others the advantage by not playing minigames or never using their power-ups or whatever (it makes strategizing difficult), but there's not much you can do about that. But once I played a 3 player game and my two opponents had identical usernames save for a few numbers and one was definitely helping the other. Reported! =/

Ok, and I saw the same two people creating another game. 3 player. I was about to join, but didnt.

I would say that it's worthy of reporting- it definitely seems fishy!

(Though, I should say that getting 0 on all mini-games isn't necessarily a sign of being a side that's playing- there's only a couple mini-games that I can get any score in at all!)

I had this happened once before and even if your not sure you should still report it.

I had the same thing happen when someone had two accounts with only a few numbers different, both accounts were frozen after I reported it. Better safe than sorry.