Active/"Good" Guilds?

Is anyone here part of an active/good guilds, or perhaps know of one? Neopets doesn't help when it comes to finding active guilds, which is a total bummer. I've been having bad luck finding active guilds, and I would really like to join one. I was recently talking to a friend and she thought the same thing too.

So come one and all; if you have/know of an active guild, come hither and share it!

I've been a member of Adult Oasis since January, it is an 18+ guild though. I like it :) very laid back and everyone's friendly.

So I decided to check out your guild just now and went to your profile to find our your neopets name. Then when I got their I realized A. It's right under your name over there. B. We're already neofriends and I just noticed you online on neo a few minutes ago lol. C. Your neo name is the exact same as your name on here. Whoops!

I've also been looking for active guilds. Being in a different time zone than the majority of other players (I might be generalizing now :b ) makes it slightly more difficult.