Coworker may be mistreating his 9 year old.

Heirofslytherin

The worst thing is that this Tracy(possibly even Norman) plays neopets, it is scary to think that people like this play on a site where children play. I wish I knew her username and if Norman is playing his username as well so I can block them from contacting my children, Tracy already asked me if my children play neopets and what their usernames are. I am wondering if this is really Norman talking and if Tracy is really a mother who kicked him out.

Ugh, how creepy! :(

I was hoping that 'Tracy' was just a troll that made up the whole story, but it doesn't really sound like it. :( It probably is Norman. Ew.

I'm pretty sure Tracy is a troll. Copy and paste a part of her story and search it in google. I got at least 4 other sites with a woman using the exact same name telling the exact same story word for word. Honestly..why would anyone go through the trouble of making up such a story. And if it isn't made up, then I still believe she is in the wrong for not believing the children.

I'm pretty sure Tracy is a troll. Copy and paste a part of her story and search it in google. I got at least 4 other sites with a woman using the exact same name telling the exact same story word for word. Honestly..why would anyone go through the trouble of making up such a story. And if it isn't made up, then I still believe she is in the wrong for not believing the children.

Oh, that's good to hear! Unfortunately, stories like that aren't exactly rare in real life though. :(

Yeah. Any parent that is willing to believe their partner over their children when the children may be getting abused - physically, emotionally, or sexually - should have their children taken away immediately.

My first thought was troll as well to be fair. If it's not then the woman has serious issues and it's a good job the kid has been removed from the house. Which she would have been if the woman refused to make the man leave the house.

It's a completely random post on an unrelated thread and is almost certainly there solely to get a response. I think the appropriate reaction is 'Don't feed the trolls'.

Ugh, trolls. I just spent 20 minutes looking into child abuse law in New Zealand thinking that was where Heirofslytherin was from. Anyway, child abuse laws can very a lot from place to place, but in many jurisdictions your coworker's behavior can be considered sexual exploitation of a child. Because they have lost custody of their children before, protective service typically will respond very quickly to any complaints against him. You are legally protected in filing a report.

I cannot believe that he has not been fired. Are you in the United States? If you do live in the US, your coworkers with down's syndrome should contact the EEOC. Your employers are breaking the Americans with Disabilities Act, a federal law, by allowing your coworker to harass their employees.

Oh my god. This guy needs to be seriously reprimanded for his actions. He needs to get fired from his job, since he is creating a seriously hostile environment for everyone, and is bullying every single person he works with. Children's services need to take his threats seriously, and realise that is not creating a healthy environment for his children- foster care would be a million times better than living with that excuse for a human.

WORD, he should be put in solitary confinement, so he can harm/assualt himself.

Ugh, trolls. I just spent 20 minutes looking into child abuse law in New Zealand thinking that was where Heirofslytherin was from. Anyway, child abuse laws can very a lot from place to place, but in many jurisdictions your coworker's behavior can be considered sexual exploitation of a child. Because they have lost custody of their children before, protective service typically will respond very quickly to any complaints against him. You are legally protected in filing a report.

I cannot believe that he has not been fired. Are you in the United States? If you do live in the US, your coworkers with down's syndrome should contact the EEOC. Your employers are breaking the Americans with Disabilities Act, a federal law, by allowing your coworker to harass their employees.

Yea if hes in the U.S I am surprised no one said anything