A theory about The Wheel of Extravagance

Angeló

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried this wheel twice in the past week, but I'm afraid to waste all my NP on it too. The first time I won 50K and the second time it upgrading my pet's HP by 5 or 10 points, but I have no idea how much NP I had out at the time. I believe the second time it was just enough to spin the wheel.

Has anyone won the avatar from the wheel yet? I'm just wondering how many spins it has taken people to get it.

i always take out the 100k i need from the bank and then do the spin and i've gotten X two days in a row this week and i think 50k or 25k the other times.

I'll definitely try having more NP out, i might have better luck :rock:

• 2 weeks later...

I had no idea there was a trick to that! Apparently spend over 101 K and you're less likely to get the X? Well then - maybe the Wheel of Extravagance was not a rip off like I thought! If I ever decide to spin, I'm spending 200k or more.

How do you spend more than 100K on it? I thought it was a set price like all the other wheels. Or do you mean that you'll have 200K or more out of the bank when you spin it?

How do you spend more than 100K on it? I thought it was a set price like all the other wheels. Or do you mean that you'll have 200K or more out of the bank when you spin it?

-nods- The last bit. They're talking about how much you have on hand when you spin it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spinned 3 days in a row with 1 Mil NP at hand :

Day 1 - got 10 Stats increase

Day 2 - got my money back

Day 3 - got a nerkmid

maybe it also depends on what time u spin ??????

or maybe it's all really ramdom

I spinned 3 days in a row with 1 Mil NP at hand :

Day 1 - got 10 Stats increase

Day 2 - got my money back

Day 3 - got a nerkmid

maybe it also depends on what time u spin ??????

or maybe it's all really ramdom

I spun yesterday with 100k exactly and got a Lesser Nerkmid.

10/13/12 Spun with 101K yesterday and got the 10 stat increase (take that Snegg!). (-100000)

10/14/12 Spun with 132K and got 100,001NP. An uneasy feeling to have actually. (+1)

10/15/12 Spun with 190K and got the avatar. :O (-100000)

10/16/12 Spun with 101K again and got a Green Brightvale Job Coupon. (+100000)

10/17/12 Spun with 101K and got nothing, lol. (-100000)

10/18/12 Spun with 380K and got Golden Nerkmid XX. (+225000 (from item trade))

10/19/12 Spun with 100K and got 50K. :/ (-50000)

10/20/12 Spun with 100K and got nothing. :sad01_anim: This 100K thing isn't working out. But I must persist! (-100000)

10/21/12 Spun with 100K and got a Bronze Brightvale Job Coupon. (+150000)

10/22/12 Spun with 100K and got Nothing! :U (-100000)

10/23/12 Spun with 100K and got 25K. I know this is supposed to an NP sink but come on! Either mostly bad stuff happes with 100K or I just have crummy luck. (-75000)

Net Profit: -149,999NP, an avatar, and 10 health. I'm afraid to spin this wheen again without more cash, I basically won nothing and an avatar.

I would imagine that this is random but it's very coincidental that 100K got me bad results. <_< Or it could be like the Wheel of Excitement where the wheel suspiciously lands on the ? spot a lot. I think instead we need to compile a list of results and find the percentage chance of landing on each spot.

Edited by MysteriousUser

• 4 weeks later...
Guest JussttBre

Interesting theory. I've yet to spin this one because it's so expensive. I'm terrified of losing all my neopoints on it lol.

Me too I want to but it's just so expensive.. :/