Help to custom my Royal Peophin, pretty please?

I've finally got another of my dream pets, a Royal Peophin. This is what I've got so far...

http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/206325

But now I'm stuck pretty much, plus I'm not even sure on what I do have so far. Everything I've found that does suite her is impossible to get. :(

Will you be spending NC or just neopoints on her?

I think the Flower and Jewel Circlet/ Flowery Crown (NC) would look really pretty on her c: I also like the Seashell Bouquet, Carnival Wings and Princess Amira Collectors Arm Cuffs (NC) for a Royalgirl Peophin. Do you have a specific character made for her?

The Proper Peophin Lady Dress looks kind of noble, but perhaps not really what you're aiming for? It costs neopoints, but is, I think, rather expensive /: I like the Shimmering Blue Peophin Dress too, but that's not very regal either :c

congrats on your Royal Peophin :) she looks so pretty

I have one and honestly she's so easy to customize .. I like to dress her up all the time .. so if u visit my lookup you might get some inspiration

:)

Will you be spending NC or just neopoints on her?

I think the Flower and Jewel Circlet/ Flowery Crown (NC) would look really pretty on her c: I also like the Seashell Bouquet, Carnival Wings and Princess Amira Collectors Arm Cuffs (NC) for a Royalgirl Peophin. Do you have a specific character made for her?

The Proper Peophin Lady Dress looks kind of noble, but perhaps not really what you're aiming for? It costs neopoints, but is, I think, rather expensive /: I like the Shimmering Blue Peophin Dress too, but that's not very regal either :c

Both NC or NP :) ah thank you! I will take a look into those items.

congrats on your Royal Peophin :) she looks so pretty

I have one and honestly she's so easy to customize .. I like to dress her up all the time .. so if u visit my lookup you might get some inspiration

:)

ah thank you! I will definitely take a look, see if I can get some inspiration :P

This is what I've done with mine :

http://newimpress.op.../outfits/206420

Basically repainted Faerie and put the RG clothes on her. Constellation Sword was a present... The background is pretty simple, but it works nicely :)

That's lovely V :) she looks really pretty.

I think both of you have beautiful customizations, Angelo and Xepha c:

Good luck customizing, Louise. I hope you'll post the finished result c:

Thank you for the item you sent me vyvren :D I will definitely post the finished result.

I just put one of your suggestions on her, the Flower and Jewel Circlet - it's so cute.

Edit: I've been searching and trying on different things all morning. This is what I've ended up with http://newimpress.openneo.net/outfits/206655 thank you for your help guys :)

Thank you for the item you sent me vyvren :D I will definitely post the finished result.

I just put one of your suggestions on her, the Flower and Jewel Circlet - it's so cute.

Edit: I've been searching and trying on different things all morning. This is what I've ended up with http://newimpress.op.../outfits/206655 thank you for your help guys :)

I love your customization! Honoraras looks absolutely beautiful, Louise c: Kind of reminds me of an ice princess c: Really, really pretty!