My Lever of Doom Strategy!

Mr_Lanky

Hey guys,

Well, it might not be considered a strategy, but I have read that some neopians have lost millions at the Lever of Doom and have not received the avatar.

I have turned the Lever of Doom into a Daily. I only spend up to what I have received in interest from the bank that day!

This way you won't see a huge chunk of money disappear from your account in one go and will restrain you from trying to spend another 1000np at the chance of the avatar.

I currently earn about 1100np in interest each day and have spend about 30000np at the Lever of Doom.

Hopefully I'm not far off a lucky pull!

Cheers,

Mr Lanky.

I read somewhere that if you have the time to do it, pull out 100k and just sit there pulling the lever. I did that today, I heard it varies a lot - I ended up getting it at around 30k, so that strategy actually worked for me.

I read somewhere that if you have the time to do it, pull out 100k and just sit there pulling the lever. I did that today, I heard it varies a lot - I ended up getting it at around 30k, so that strategy actually worked for me.

That's what I did as well. Up until then, I had been doing it in 10k chunks, and I had spent over 100k on it all told. Within about 20k of the 100k I pulled out that time, I got it.

Like a few of the people who commented I also got the Lever of Doom in one sitting, and I reckon that's the easiest way to get it.

Your method is good if you don't have a lot of NP to spend in one go, but it'll probably take you a long time! I'd save up 100k if I were you and go nuts.

That's what I did as well. Up until then, I had been doing it in 10k chunks, and I had spent over 100k on it all told. Within about 20k of the 100k I pulled out that time, I got it.

I did this exact same thing. I actually got the idea from you! And it worked. I had it after about 15,000 or so. I'd definitely recommend this strategy to others. Before I tried this I was spending 2000 a day and it wasn't working.

Both strategies are a good way of going about it. A short overview:-

Strategy 1:- Take 100k to Lever of Doom.

• For players who have a lot of money to spare
  • For players who have a decent amount of time and patience ready.
  • Get the avatar asap

Strategy 2:- Start a Lever of Doom Daily.

• For players who are conscious of dropping a lot of neopoints in a single sitting
  • For players that don't want to sit and constantly pull the lever constantly for a large amount of time.
  • For players who aren't fussed if they receive the avatar now or 2 months of daily visiting.

I still require avatars for the discarded plushie, wise king, grumpy king, deserted tomb, and buried treasure, so I figure there's no rush for my lever of doom avatar as I get to the top 50 of collectors without them.

This avatar was a pain for me. I took the 100k method until one day i was annoyed with taking out that much and sat there with a million out. Still didn't get it. I think I spent like 5 mil total to get it... Random avatars really do hate me. It is why I haven't put a lot of effort into kelp. Probably spent a million and still haven't seen a take out box.

This avatar was a pain for me. I took the 100k method until one day i was annoyed with taking out that much and sat there with a million out. Still didn't get it. I think I spent like 5 mil total to get it... Random avatars really do hate me. It is why I haven't put a lot of effort into kelp. Probably spent a million and still haven't seen a take out box.

Oh wow. o_O I'm glad the LoD was relatively nice to me, though I've probably spent about million at Kelp so far, and nothing for me either.

• 1 month later...

Curse this lever. Pulled out 100k, didn't get the avatar. Pulled out another 100k, still didn't get the avatar. This is in one sitting too. I would pull out another 100k, but I think I'm going to get a seizure from the page flash each time I refresh the page...

The Lever of Doom is still an avatar that I don't have either. Up until now I've only been doing it in chunks when I think about it, but I'll have to give the 100K theory a try as well. I really hope it works for me, cause like someone else mentioned, random avatars really hate me too.

Update: Well I tried the 100K in one sitting theory...100K later and still no avatar :(

The Lever of Doom is still an avatar that I don't have either. Up until now I've only been doing it in chunks when I think about it, but I'll have to give the 100K theory a try as well. I really hope it works for me, cause like someone else mentioned, random avatars really hate me too.

Update: Well I tried the 100K in one sitting theory...100K later and still no avatar :(

I did something similar to that, however it was ~200k a day for a week when I finally got it.

It wasn't much, but I suggest saving that avatar for when you have extra NPs you don't care about laying around.

It's not an avatar worth waiting and paying for if you're not an avvie collector.

Is it a myth that you get a better chance of getting the Lever of Dom avatar on your/Neopet's birthday because of the apparent increased probability of getting Random Events? I tried on mine, wasted 150k and didn't get anything :sad01_anim:

Man, I've only been doing it once a day for about a year, no wonder I haven't gotten it yet.

EDIT: Cool, now everyone knows I can't post correctly on a board! :rolleyes_anim:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 7 months later...

I've tried this strategy myself, but gave up cause I was just wasting Neopoints that could be useful elsewhere. I'm goign to work towards the easier and more attainable avvies first and when I've finished my current goals, then I will start hoarding NPs and work on the Lever of Doom avvie. For now my hard earned NPs are being saved.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant/active.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Rune Valentine if you have any questions regarding this action.