Halo 4 VS Black Ops 2

Dynohawk

Which do you prefer?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Halo 4 of Black Ops 2?

• Halo 4
    • Black Ops 2

I never liked the Call of Duty series, and I played Halo 3 once and it was... ok. Both of them are overly played , but Halo is the lesser of two evils for me.

I don't like any first person games to be honest, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Halo 4 in a heartbeat. (You should have a poll)

I never liked the Call of Duty series, and I played Halo 3 once and it was... ok. Both of them are overly played , but Halo is the lesser of two evils for me.

I don't like any first person games to be honest, but if I had to choose, I'd choose Halo 4 in a heartbeat. (You should have a poll)

Added! I love FPS if they're unique in story, like Halo, Bioshock ect, can't stand war shooters, all so samey!

Added! I love FPS if they're unique in story, like Halo, Bioshock ect, can't stand war shooters, all so samey!

I know. Everyone in my class (all around 11 - 12, i'm going to 7th grade >.>) obsesses over CoD, even some of the girls. I've never played Bioshock, but from what I've heard, it;s pretty good. The only systems i have to play an FPS is an Xbox, which I'm selling anyway xD

I've grown up on the Halo series. I love the stories, I love the games. But I also grew up on realistic shooters. Like the Metal Gear Solid series. (BAMF!)

I love the Call of Duty series. Great stuff. Good story lines. Awesome PVP. And they have been forever growing on the good ideas. I don't know how I could even decide on which I like more. Both are so great.

The Halo 4 multiplayer system is far better in my opinion. Also, Halo offers a far more unique experience (If you're looking for a futuristic FPS then go purchase Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, great game).

I played Halo ODST a couple times before at my friend's house and never really got into it.

I'm a COD guy for life though; still switching back and forth between MW3 and Black Ops. So Blops 2 for me.