considering change

Well, I'm sure that any team would be happy to have you for the next AC! Really though, as long as you're happy with the team you're on, that'S all that really matters! Is there any particular reason you're drawn to those teams?

why would u want to leave shenkuu ? our bad placement is not cuz we play bad , it's cuz of the messed up bracket system

next year Shenkuu will soar :)

Well, if there's no stopping you from leaving Shenkuu, I'd like to say thank you for all that you've contributed to the team.

Considering the change, I suggest that you should join the team that you really think you'll fit in, or join a team for the reason you joined Shenkuu. :)

i am considering change teams for ac8 i been on shenkuu since ac3 . the teams i have in mind are MD,BV,VP,FL ,TY ,ki ,and ri . cant decide my rank have been 4, 7,8,10,7 . i plan to get rank 28 if all goes well .

Unless a big allstar group joins FL and you try to win I dont think FL will be a good idea.

i think MD is going to win next year but KI is close to winning so those are the two i would go for

DESERTFREAK10

well the thing i like shenkuu i think we were unfairly placed . it just that feel like join a different team next year just for change , i considering staying at sk but the desire for change is probably is from keep me so . i like bv and md because of the medieval themes that they have . i like vp because i have huge intrest in space and robotics . i like fl because they are team were i feel that if i play enough i can make a signifcant impact as well as the greater challenge than rest , challenges motivate me more . i like ty because i like the prehistoric dinosaur era theme and ki because i like pirate of the carribean movies , ri because of my comedy side i like to joke around and like to make people laugh. i not changing teams just for a trophy ,

well the thing i like shenkuu i think we were unfairly placed . it just that feel like join a different team next year just for change , i considering staying at sk but the desire for change is probably is from keep me so . i like bv and md because of the medieval themes that they have . i like vp because i have huge intrest in space and robotics . i like fl because they are team were i feel that if i play enough i can make a signifcant impact as well as the greater challenge than rest , challenges motivate me more . i like ty because i like the prehistoric dinosaur era theme and ki because i like pirate of the carribean movies , ri because of my comedy side i like to joke around and like to make people laugh. i not changing teams just for a trophy ,

You actually gotta consider that. In ACV I was ranted on the neoboards for joining altador. I was new back then. They rated me cuz altador placed so low.