War Plot to coincide with Meridell's 10th Anniversary?

Dynohawk

Will we be getting more Battledome avatars (or another reward system, or a war...) any time soon? Battling is the most expensive thing to do on Neopets, but there isn't much payoff. ~sovietspace

Yes.

Neopian Times.

I hope it's a war plot!!!

Eeee, that's so exciting! :D

I should stock up on dubloons and codestones to sell, eh?

And weapons!

Eeee, that's so exciting! :D

I should stock up on dubloons and codestones to sell, eh?

And weapons!

Potentially yes, it could just be a BD avatar, but apparantly everything points towards a war/plot, we're overdue, meridell's 10th anniversary is coming up, and TNT know BD'er's feel neglected.

I'm training my Seaseria as we speak though, just in case :-P

It would be amazing if there was a BD related plot soon! I've been training Organs half heartedly since Krawk Island but I'll definitely step it up now :woot:

Here's hoping that I do better this time around with the next Battledome plot (if there's really going to be one soon). I don't know if my battle pet firefly_goblin has the guts for this. I hope that I get some more Faerie Quests to boost her stats up for the next war since I fear that Codestones will spike up when things get burning with the next Battledome plot.

Current stats:

Level: 73

Health: 128 / 128

Strength: LEGENDARY (115)

Defence: AMAZING (83)

Move: AMAZING (87)

I better step it up if I want to have a good chance of winning this next [possible] plot.

Here's hoping that I do better this time around with the next Battledome plot (if there's really going to be one soon). I don't know if my battle pet firefly_goblin has the guts for this. I hope that I get some more Faerie Quests to boost her stats up for the next war since I fear that Codestones will spike up when things get burning with the next Battledome plot.

Current stats:

Level: 73

Health: 128 / 128

Strength: LEGENDARY (115)

Defence: AMAZING (83)

Move: AMAZING (87)

I better step it up if I want to have a good chance of winning this next [possible] plot.

Not bad, mine are similar

Lvl : 64

Str : 111

Def : 113

Mov : 34

Hp : 112 / 112

I'm hoping to get STR and DEF to 125, and HP as high as possible.

Ooo a war plot. Do you think that it's really a viable possibility? I've never been part of one so it would be cool to participate in one. I do dislike the fact that elitists will be all over it though. Only the kind bundle of the users deserve that title and the privileges, not the snooty ones. But nevertheless, I will enjoy anything new that is battledome related. I just hope it can wait, I still need time and the money to build a good battle pet and set.

Level: 48

Hit Points: 71 / 113

Strength: LEGENDARY (113)

Defence: LEGENDARY (113)

All level at the moment somehow! :S

If anyone is down for Key Questin' it up at any point for a codestone forrage drop me a mail. ;D

Edit - not right this second though as it's 4am and I should be getting to bed pretty shortly. :P

SWEET! I am so excited! I have been leveling my little Bori ^_^ She's over lvl 50 and over 73 on stats. I'm hoping It's a good enough start ><

My pets are not ready for a war, I don't have a battle pet... my Quiggle is "strong" because all the Lab Zaps :geeky_evil: . But I would love to see a war plot anyway!

And battledome avatars will be cool too... I am still trying to beat those Meercas for the avatar <_<

Potentially yes, it could just be a BD avatar, but apparantly everything points towards a war/plot, we're overdue, meridell's 10th anniversary is coming up, and TNT know BD'er's feel neglected.

I'm training my Seaseria as we speak though, just in case :-P

Yes I have been waiting for some good BD avatars.

I would love some new avvies or a war plot! This is the first time I will have a decently trained neopet if there is a battle :D

Lvl : 68

Str : 140

Def : 134

Mov : 133

Hp : 144 / 134

Sqweeee!! I am unbelievably excited right now!! Can't wait for Meridell vs Darigan round 3! Perhaps DC will finally gain autonomy and move to a different location on the map? This could coincide with a redraw for Meridell :D Yay, this has so much potential! Better start playing KQ to stock up on codestones.

Here are my Battle pet's stats:

Hit Points: 151 / 136

Strength: LEGENDARY (116)

Defence: LEGENDARY (111)

Movement: AWESOME (68)

Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (327)

Not too shabby, but I can definitely work on them.

Edited by ashleagh

really hope for a BDer's plot though i hope it's not battling the same bosses over and over again to fulfill the min wins score.

but yep, it's time indeed for my BD pet to get a nice BD workout.

really hope for a BDer's plot though i hope it's not battling the same bosses over and over again to fulfill the min wins score.

but yep, it's time indeed for my BD pet to get a nice BD workout.

Even though I really want another battledome plot, I hope it is not as short as Krawk Island mini plot. Even if it has to take time, TNT should plan it first. :shiftyeyes_anim: