Trophy mishap?

vyvren

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding trophies. I placed second ('silver trophy' and not second best :b ) in both Escape from Meridell Castle and Word Pyramid. This was two and three days ago respectively. I had my scores reviewed and accepted, but still no trophies. I thought trophies were awarded at 4 pm every day?

Have you experienced trophies being 'delayed'? Should I submit a ticket?

I thought trophies were awarded at midnight? If it's 4PM I've been cheated out of a trophy as well. I thought the reason I didn't get my trophy last night was because neopets went down at 11PM.

Oh, sorry, Karma, I think you're right (about the time). That still doesn't explain why I haven't gotten mine yet though /:

Anyways, I hope we get them today.

Trophies are always released at midnight NST when the new day starts on neo. Just be patient and hopefully no one bumps your scores.

If you still qualify for a trophy after midnight NST and don't get it then send in a ticket and make sure TNT is aware if there has been a glitch.

Congrats, Karma c:

No, I got frozen for supposedly having used an AB:er :c I never sell anything in my shop other than prizes from KQ and I've only ever been able to buy an air mote from a main shop :c

I've sent in an ticket and I'm hoping for the best, it has to be a mistake :c

Congrats, Karma c:

No, I got frozen for supposedly having used an AB:er :c I never sell anything in my shop other than prizes from KQ and I've only ever been able to buy an air mote from a main shop :c

I've sent in an ticket and I'm hoping for the best, it has to be a mistake :c

Oh no! That sucks! I hope that they unfreeze you. :(

That's awful!! And so strange :S

I really hope you get your account back soon hun. It might be an idea to use a side as main for a while or start a new one until they sort it?

Thank you for your well wishes, guys. I've never had an account frozen before so I don't know what to expect. I can't even begin to comprehend their reasoning, I've honestly never even tried my hand at restocking because I lack both patience and skill. This just feels like a really hard blow.

Thank you for your well wishes, guys. I've never had an account frozen before so I don't know what to expect. I can't even begin to comprehend their reasoning, I've honestly never even tried my hand at restocking because I lack both patience and skill. This just feels like a really hard blow.

:( I have hugs if you want them!

I know it's hard having an account frozen, but I hope you have sent in a ticket questioning their reason for freezing you. If you don't restock at all, that is especially fishy. :/

All I can really say is that you have to be patient- getting your account back can take some time, but hopefully all the waiting and the messages to TNT will pay off!