Wheel of Knowledge: Does this happen to you?

Shiny Vulpix

Ok,I spun it,I got free spin,then I got free spin again.Anyway,I landed on the Sun.(YES!AVATAR!)Does this happen to you sometimes?(This is my 2nd time!D:)

That is really wierd XD I have never got free spin before i usually just get NP

now THATS weird.XD I don't think I ever got np from the wheel,only books.

images4.jpgacara_red_baby.gif

Congrats on the avvie c:

I think I get a free spin more often than anything else /:

Congratulations getting the avatar!

I land on the free spin a lot, sometimes two or three times in a row, only to end up with a tip for a game I don't play. If I'm lucky I get fruit or a book instead. The WoK is my least favourite of all the wheels to be honest, but I'm glad to hear that you got something good out of it! :)

avatar on your second spin??? are you kidding me ?!!!!

i've been spinning it almost daily for 3 years !!! that's more than 600 900 spins !!!!

anyway congrats :P :D :D :D

avatar on your second spin??? are you kidding me ?!!!!

i've been spinning it almost daily for 3 years !!! that's more than 600 spins !!!!

anyway congrats :P :D :D :D

Same. And I get the free spin upon free spin all the time. Something is definitely wonky with that wheel. Very annoying. But if I could eliminate one tile, it would be the question mark. Talk about redundant, with all the guides that are out there.

You lucky thing, you! I'm still waiting on that bad boy. I've been close (on spin, spin agains mostly, but it could just be coincidence), but I have had no cigars as of yet XP

Congratulations on your avvie :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see the wheel (as with others) have a genuine randomness to it instead of the weighted values (the ones you tend to land on more). Mainly because I want the avatar and not the faerie to tell me I'm doing a good job looking after my neopets, even though the majority are dying from starvation. :P

I land on the free spin a lot, sometimes two or three times in a row, only to end up with a tip for a game I don't play.

Same. I think this wheel is particularly annoying because u can only spin it daily so its even more frustrating when u dnt get the avatar.

im still to get the wheel of excitement avatar but somehow that wheel is just better.