New girl on the block

pisha

Just popping in to introduce myself and check this place out. Name is Patricia, but neo friends call me Pish, whatever works for you. So anyone on to help me find my way around this place? Thanks.

Welcome to the Forums!*gives meepit and whoopers* Everyone here is nice,so don't be afraid to ask us a question!Welcome back to neopets!If you post 400 times(not on the games),you can change your name,and title.Go to the 'Everything & Anything About TDN Forums'

Board.

thanks, just going to get a profile going I guess, this no picture dude is creeping me out.

thanks, just going to get a profile going I guess, this no picture dude is creeping me out.

You know how to change your pic,right?If not,here's how.

1. Click on your picture that you have right now(or scroll up if you scrolled down,and then click your profile pic.)
  2. If you can see the 'Change' button,click on it.
  3. Then choose a file to change your profile pic.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! :) -offers cookies-

I hope you come to really like it here. :)

Wow, your account is amazing! o.o!

Thanks everyone, blah, will change the picture when I have more time, but thanks for all the help.

And Hey AJ, <3 good to see you!

pisha,are you afraid of meepits?I'm just asking because it says you are offline hiding from meepits.

Welcome! I'm Rayna. I've been on here about a year? I still feel new here, too! Neopets General is great for random Neopet-related stuff, we've got a Neopet's Debate which is always fun to share opinions on Neo-going-ons and TNT's decisions. General Chat has a lot of neat discussion. ^^ Just scroll down and pick; have fun!

Pish might be one of the cutest nicks I've ever seen, haha c: I like it (might have something to do with the fact that it reminds me of Phish - not the band but B&J:s Phish Food ) :b

Welcome to TDNF. I'm rather new here myself and I'm really glad I joined ヽ(´ー`)ノ

If you have any questions... you'd probably be better off asking someone else *cough* but please feel free to ask me anyways, I'll do my best to answer (-o⌒)

Welcome to the forums! I totally just got that LFO song stuck in my head from your title lol. The one that starts with "New Kids On The Block had a bunch of hits."

^ made me laugh - out load (*´∀`*)

I'll go 'tube that particular song right now :b

Another person who owns a Water Draik, welcome to The Daily Neopets!

I really want to own a Draik someday (preferably a Darigan one), but I'm still saving up for one. Any questions? Feel free to ask me. :)