Hello Everyone

Hi everyone,

I've been playing Neopets for 11 years now (with a few hiatuses over the years) but I'm very new to the forums here. Recently I've been working on my avatar count and playing the stock market. I'm looking for a community of people who love Neopets as much as I do!

Well, you have certainly come to the right place! :D

-offers cookies-

TDN is pretty awesome like that- we're an awesome group, and I doubt you'll find people who love Neopets more. :)

I've been playing on and off for 11 years as well. :D Go us.

Yay for 11 years! Neopets is so addicting. Seems like everyone who takes a break seems to come back eventually!

hahah I know! I have never been able to stay away for very long. :D

I've been playing for a bit over 10 years, and my current account is my longtime account.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

Don't forget to check the forum guidelines, and welcome to The Daily Neopets! I hope to meet you again.

Welcome to the forums! I've been playing Neopets for a little over 10 years myself (several short and long hiatuses all throughout those 10 years), but I've been back for a good while now on a new account and I don't see any hiatuses in the near future for me. :P Best of luck with the avatar collecting! I've been working on that as well. ^_^