Improve pet's mood?

Starra

Hey there! Recently, my active pet (my kacheek) has been unhappy. I've been making it play with toys, feeding it, grooming it, etc, but it never goes up to "content" for very long.

What are some easy ways to raise its mood above "content"?

Thanks!

you should give it new toys,if it keeps playing with those other 'old' toys,it would become bored.so i suggest some plushies.and,if you don't have that much np,go to the neolodge,click cockoroach towers,and select how many nights you don't want it to go hungry.

stick him in the neo-lodge for 28 days

that would make any pet in a happy mood .. even if it's the cockroach tower ..

thats what i meant...because it is cheap....and its only about 105 np...

I once read a long time ago that you have to play with your pet seven or eight times (I can't remember which number) per level to raise their level. I keep mine on the highest level, delighted, and it doesn't seem to change too often, every once in a while if I spin a wheel or some other random event, I have to play with them a bit to get their mood level raised back up.

Okay, I hope this isn't against the rules or anything (if it is, tell me, and I'l stop), but what I do is I play with my pets, but since it takes many plays for their mood to go up, I mash the F5 key at the "close and refresh" page, and it takes less than a minute to make a pet "delighted".

Oh, what a great tip! I never thought to do that, I'll definitely be using that next time. Thanks!

Haha no problem :)

That's what I do too, Cassia. I wouldn't think it's against the rules, not unless you tape down your F5 and go eat dinner :P

Haha okay then, just wanted to make sure XD