I am such a proud Mummy today!!

ickle_party_cat

Such a proud Mummy today - My 13 week old baby boy Cody was sitting without support next to his big sister my Two Year old Jessica-Rayven (Jessi-Ray).

So proud of my little munchkin!! xxxx

And then my gorgeous little girl Jessi-Ray sat on Alfie the horse (he's also a baby at 3 years old tomorrow) for the first time and had her first ride on him!!

Proud of my little princess too!! xxxx

Right now onto neopets whilst they are both napping!!

554814_10151852939405005_134033575_n.jpg

480311_10151884157740005_300280268_n.jpg

Cute pictures! They're adorable :) Your daughter looks like she's in total control of that horse (pony?).

Horse - hes a Welsh Cob so will grow to about 15-17 hands (for none horsey people thats a big horse! :)) And thanks I had to share lol

Awww, such little cuties!

Able to sit up? :O He'll be running and creating a muck in no time, heh. :D

Awww, such little cuties!

Able to sit up? :O He'll be running and creating a muck in no time, heh. :D

I know - dreading having two of them mess up my house!! Its a nightmare with one bless them!!

It's wonderful when they reach milestones. My daughter is not 11 months old and just started crawling last month. The first time she crawled I almost cried, I was so happy. Now she persists on reorganizing the DVDs and she's fascinated by Mouse's kibble. If we leave the one gate open she goes straight for it. :)

Wow he's sitting early. Is he sitting unsupported? My daughter didn't start sitting unsupported until she was about 7 months old.

It's wonderful when they reach milestones. My daughter is not 11 months old and just started crawling last month. The first time she crawled I almost cried, I was so happy. Now she persists on reorganizing the DVDs and she's fascinated by Mouse's kibble. If we leave the one gate open she goes straight for it. :)

Wow he's sitting early. Is he sitting unsupported? My daughter didn't start sitting unsupported until she was about 7 months old.

Aww yay with your little girl crawling - just wait till she is walking. Its game over then for anything you thought might be safe from little fingers! I caught my little girl eating dry cat food the one day after leaving a gate open ... scary thing was she seemed to enjoy it! I swear I do feed her lol.

He can sit on his own with a back support but he does tend to flop / slide sideways but he seems to be going through a phase of not wanting to lie flat so I am trying to keep him upright to keep him happy!

Aww yay with your little girl crawling - just wait till she is walking. Its game over then for anything you thought might be safe from little fingers! I caught my little girl eating dry cat food the one day after leaving a gate open ... scary thing was she seemed to enjoy it! I swear I do feed her lol.

He can sit on his own with a back support but he does tend to flop / slide sideways but he seems to be going through a phase of not wanting to lie flat so I am trying to keep him upright to keep him happy!

lol we're already finding that out with her. Anything she can get her little fingers on she does. She's stuck a few pieces in her mouth but hasn't actually eaten any thankfully. I think it's the mystery of things that they're so intrigued by and have to taste everything.

Ok I wasn't sure if he was being supported by the back of your couch or not. My daughter was sitting supported since about 4 months I think but I wouldn't let her sit on the floor by herself. I was too scared she'd fall over and hurt herself. It would have been better for her to have had more time on the floor before 7 months but I was a little overprotective of her. :)

Oh and your little ones are absolutely adorable! :D

A friend of mine has a couple horses and a little miniature guy and one of these days we want to take our daughter out to visit the animals. Should be a fun interesting afternoon.

lol we're already finding that out with her. Anything she can get her little fingers on she does. She's stuck a few pieces in her mouth but hasn't actually eaten any thankfully. I think it's the mystery of things that they're so intrigued by and have to taste everything.

Ok I wasn't sure if he was being supported by the back of your couch or not. My daughter was sitting supported since about 4 months I think but I wouldn't let her sit on the floor by herself. I was too scared she'd fall over and hurt herself. It would have been better for her to have had more time on the floor before 7 months but I was a little overprotective of her. :)

Oh and your little ones are absolutely adorable! :D

A friend of mine has a couple horses and a little miniature guy and one of these days we want to take our daughter out to visit the animals. Should be a fun interesting afternoon.

Relish her wanting to try things and putting everything in her mouth! My little girl is in the I wont eat anything unless its cucumber stage! It takes me forever to get he to eat foods she used to love so I am hoping she gets out of it fast!!

I can understand with your little one, its hard when they are your first baby. I like to call them the guinea pigs lol. With Cody the poor thing just has to get on with it as I know his sister was ok in the end so I'm not a delicate and afraid to try new things early with him.

Oh you must take her I'm sure she will love it! My babies are being raised with animals - we kinda have a zoo at my house anything that has a sad story and needs love ends up living with us! 4 cats, 3 giant rabbits, huge tank of fish, reject guide dog and now Alfie the horse lol.

• 1 month later...

Awww! Jessi must be a really brave girl to ride that horse! I will be really afraid (you can be sure!)

They are so adorable on the second picture, is she wearing a Peppa Pig top?

Aww, such cuties! Cody's and Jessi-Ray's smiles are so adorable! c:

Ahhhh!! OMG cuteness overload!! Your kids are so adorable ^_^ me and the boyf had a good aww.