I'm trying to pick petpets and petpetpets...

Rebecca~

Would you mind helping out?

This is what I have so far... (clothes may change, but the species and general idea are there.)

2cykw3t.jpgdofrey_purple.gifpetpetpet_vespa.gif

[Purple Dofrey & Veespa]

157f68g.jpgshocket_green.gifppp_snailien.gif

[Green Shocket & Snailien]

Any ideas about better petpets or petpetpets for my pets? I'm not too worried about the cost, since I will be able to save up in time. :)

Thanks in advance!

(I am sooooo indecisive when it comes to my pets. Fail. Lol.)

For your Shoyru .. I suggest carmariller_purple.gifPurple Carmariller ... Dofreys can't fly ;) or dragoyle_purple.gif Purple Dragoyle vaeolus_purple.gif Purple Vaeolus

ganuthor_faerie.gifFaerie Ganuthor

and for your Alien Aisha .. how about a space_petpet_1.gif Blobagus khank_green.gifFlerper green_baby_fungus.gif Green Baby Fungus

I love the Shocket and Snailien. The colors of the Dofrey go with your Shoyru, but I do think the petpet should fly. I love Angelo's Purple Dragoyle idea. The colors of the Veespa don't really go with the Shoyru or Dofrey.

For your Shoyru .. I suggest carmariller_purple.gifPurple Carmariller ... Dofreys can't fly ;) or dragoyle_purple.gif Purple Dragoyle vaeolus_purple.gif Purple Vaeolus

ganuthor_faerie.gifFaerie Ganuthor

and for your Alien Aisha .. how about a space_petpet_1.gif Blobagus khank_green.gifFlerper green_baby_fungus.gif Green Baby Fungus

Ooh, fab suggestions, thanks!

Heh, Dofreys can't fly (well, maybe they can? they do have wings), but they look so adorable and derpy. XD

The Blobagus and Green Baby Fungus were on my list originally! I do like them. :D I like the spacy theme with them. :)

I love the Shocket and Snailien. The colors of the Dofrey go with your Shoyru, but I do think the petpet should fly. I love Angelo's Purple Dragoyle idea. The colors of the Veespa don't really go with the Shoyru or Dofrey.

Yeah, the Veespa isn't great, but there aren't too many purple petpetpets. :( The colours are just a little off- if the purple wasn't quite so dark, and if the yellow was a bit more goldy, it would be perfect. :(

ok ok sorry their description says they CAN fly

I never noticed they had wings until now .. lol

the horns always distracted me

Hahaha, I know. I don't know how those wee little wings could lift up horns that big, but wevs. XD

What a cute color scheme. I like Angelo's idea for a purple Vaelous. But if you wanted to match the shades of purple more closely, the Faerie Ganuthor or a Purple Meekins meekins_purple.gif

would be better. As for your Aisha, i think what you have is perfect or you could switch out the petpet for the Green baby fungus.

Edit: Maybe a Vernax would be better instead of the Veespa? petpetpet_4.gif

What a cute color scheme. I like Angelo's idea for a purple Vaelous. But if you wanted to match the shades of purple more closely, the Faerie Ganuthor or a Purple Meekins meekins_purple.gif

would be better. As for your Aisha, i think what you have is perfect or you could switch out the petpet for the Green baby fungus.

Edit: Maybe a Vernax would be better instead of the Veespa? petpetpet_4.gif

Oooh, maybe! The brownish colour is a little off though. I wish they would release more petpetpets- it would be nice to have more choice!

Oooh, the Meekins is cute too!

I actually really like what you have picked out. There are sooo many cute petpets it's always so hard to decide!

Aww, thank you! :) Yeah, a lot of the time I was going "eeee, i want this one! No this one! No, this one! :D

I seem to always want whatever is the most expensive one! Lol.

Haha I know, right? :3 I think I got pretty lucky with these ones, they aren't tooooo bad.

I love the Moose thing.. Cause its a Moose! Works perfectly with that Shoryu.

Heh, that's what drew me towards it in the first place too! It's a big ridiculous looking purple MOOSE! XD

I really like what you've picket out, especially the space-themed guys. ^_^

The only other thing I can think of besides a Veespa is a Strale, but I they're more expensive and the Veespa still looks super cute.

ppp_strale.gif

Thanks! :D I love my aliens, heh. :D -hugs them- (even though I don't have any of them? lol)

Awww, the Strale is super cute! :D