Don't wanna jinx it, but..

I've noticed that ever since I finally got the Apple Bobbing avatar, I don't get Blurry Vision anymore :P *Knocks on wood, spins 3 times and spits*

Heh, that is lucky!

That is one daily I stopped doing after I got the avvie. I didn't think it was still worth getting diseased or loosing NP to get useless items, hah.

The bad outweighs the good too much for me to even want to TRY. TNT said they might decrease the possibility of giving your pet Blurred Vision or have it give out other diseases but it still hasn't happened yet.

Really? I would get it ALL the time!!! I even got it 2 days in a row one time; got lucky the one day at the Healing Fountain and got rid of it, went back and bobbed the next day and got it again, took 3 days of hounding the Healing Fountain to finally get rid of it :P And yes, I was excited when I got the avvie, Lever of Doom and Forgotten Shore ones were another couple of frustrating ones, STILL fighting with the Snowager (always getting blasted and never the avvie :grrr: )..

Really? I would get it ALL the time!!! I even got it 2 days in a row one time; got lucky the one day at the Healing Fountain and got rid of it, went back and bobbed the next day and got it again, took 3 days of hounding the Healing Fountain to finally get rid of it :P And yes, I was excited when I got the avvie, Lever of Doom and Forgotten Shore ones were another couple of frustrating ones, STILL fighting with the Snowager (always getting blasted and never the avvie :grrr: )..

Really? I got the Snowager one without even realizing it...I used to just go for the items, and then one day, I checked my avatars and realized that I had it! Lever of Doom, Apple Bobbing and the Forgotten Shore on the other hand...

• 3 weeks later...

And the streak is over, figured it would happen eventually :P

You lean over the barrel to see what apple looks the best and as you lean over you drop something into the water and out pops an apple right into your forehead. OUCH! You now seem to have Blurred Vision.