NeoQuest III or New Console Game?

Jezebel

I would imagine there's no chance for either one of them. TNT seems to be done with non-flash games, and there's no word on a console game.

I would imagine there's no chance for either one of them. TNT seems to be done with non-flash games, and there's no word on a console game.

:( I don't approve. I like non-flash games a lot (especially now that I have Premium and I get more REs, lol)

I think they need to make non-flash games (sorry, premium guys) into flash. Dice-a-roo, Pyramids, etc. Even Neoquest.

Nooooooooo! lol.

I don't know how easily they could turn Dice-a-Roo into a flash game- it wouldn't be able to give out items anymore, would it?

I HOPE that if they make a Neoquest III they'll do it in flash. Even though it would eliminate random events from playing, I think I'd rather have that than deal with slow loading and "unable to connect please refresh". I recently started playing NQii again, but it just got so frustrating to have to reload the page every 10 moves or so (I feel like I'm being generous here).

I think Neopets needs a good mix of flash and non-flash games. I always thought it would be cool if they would translate a Neoquest into a console game, as it is definitely too much server space to have a 30+ hour flash game. I'd just hope that TNT would put in all kinds of crazy add-ons and quests to complete in-game before making the prizes on Neopets easy to get. Like say it was a 55+ hour long console game that you had to beat in increasing difficulty three times. With lots of sidequests. Mostly because I'm afraid they'd make it too easy (I played "Darkest Faerie" LOL) and then everyone would easily be able to get the trophies for it.

I just want another NeoQuest game. It's not fair that TNT discontinued NQ and battledome plots in favor of things like the community hub, customization, etc.

I think Neopets needs a good mix of flash and non-flash games. I always thought it would be cool if they would translate a Neoquest into a console game, as it is definitely too much server space to have a 30+ hour flash game. I'd just hope that TNT would put in all kinds of crazy add-ons and quests to complete in-game before making the prizes on Neopets easy to get. Like say it was a 55+ hour long console game that you had to beat in increasing difficulty three times. With lots of sidequests. Mostly because I'm afraid they'd make it too easy (I played "Darkest Faerie" LOL) and then everyone would easily be able to get the trophies for it.

I just want another NeoQuest game. It's not fair that TNT discontinued NQ and battledome plots in favor of things like the community hub, customization, etc.

It would definitely be nice to have another battledome plot, but I wouldn't say that it's unfair that they have other things. Everyone has different interests, so I like that there are things for everyone- lots of people don't like battling, just like lots of people don't like customisation. I would like for the battledome to be updated (I would really like to see agility be an asset in the BD- it seems silly to have a useless stat), and stuff, but I am willing for them to back to it at a later time.

It would definitely be nice to have another battledome plot, but I wouldn't say that it's unfair that they have other things. Everyone has different interests, so I like that there are things for everyone- lots of people don't like battling, just like lots of people don't like customisation. I would like for the battledome to be updated (I would really like to see agility be an asset in the BD- it seems silly to have a useless stat), and stuff, but I am willing for them to back to it at a later time.

It's faced so many years of neglect, though. I just feel like it's time to focus on something that was so integral to the earlier days of Neo.

It's faced so many years of neglect, though. I just feel like it's time to focus on something that was so integral to the earlier days of Neo.

It definitely does need a little TLC. :( Hopefully it'll be the focus of their next big redo.

I agree completely. I just hope the don't NC Mall it. That would be horrible.

Noooo, I don't think they would do that! As much as I dislike the NC Mall, TNT has done a pretty good job of keeping things fair and NC and NP seperate. All competitions for pets are split into NC and NP, so everyone has a fair chance. If weapons and stuff started popping up in the NC Mall, they wouldn't be able to keep things fair and NC and NP seperate.

Noooo, I don't think they would do that! As much as I dislike the NC Mall, TNT has done a pretty good job of keeping things fair and NC and NP seperate. All competitions for pets are split into NC and NP, so everyone has a fair chance. If weapons and stuff started popping up in the NC Mall, they wouldn't be able to keep things fair and NC and NP seperate.

I agree. I couldn't see them doing NC weapons at all. It would be cool if they had like an "NC Mauler" BD challenger you could get from buying stuff......just a random, tacky thought XD

I'm just really disappointed because NeoQuest seemed to be a serial game and I thought we'd getting a new one like every two to three years....LOL

I agree. I couldn't see them doing NC weapons at all. It would be cool if they had like an "NC Mauler" BD challenger you could get from buying stuff......just a random, tacky thought XD

I'm just really disappointed because NeoQuest seemed to be a serial game and I thought we'd getting a new one like every two to three years....LOL

Hahaha, a NC Mauler challenger would be awesome! I would want him to be dressed up in all the tacky NC mall clothes. :D

Yeah. :( It would be cool, but it doesn't look like they'll be releasing anymore. :(

Hahaha, a NC Mauler challenger would be awesome! I would want him to be dressed up in all the tacky NC mall clothes. :D

Yeah. :( It would be cool, but it doesn't look like they'll be releasing anymore. :(

It kills me inside. I always wondered if there would ever be a prize for beating all of the NeoQuests on Insane. Like if you beat NQ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 on Insane, you get a ridiculous prize. It would be pretty awesome. Too bad they stopped at 2 LOL

It kills me inside. I always wondered if there would ever be a prize for beating all of the NeoQuests on Insane. Like if you beat NQ 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10 on Insane, you get a ridiculous prize. It would be pretty awesome. Too bad they stopped at 2 LOL

Awwwww! That would be pretty awesome! Well, maybe they'll release a third one at some time. :3 At least then you'd have a trinity!

If they can make an app for phones and smart devices that enables users to make neopoints, hat would be amazing.

They used to have Neopets Mobile, but it's been canceled since 2009.

Does anyone remember "Cocoroller?"

Aw, I got excited when I started googling for NQIII and I found a Neopian Times article about it from this year. Then I looked up what the date was for it--it was published on March 30th--right before April Fools Day. :( I really hope they make a new one! And I really don't want it to be flash, but it'd be nice if it wouldn't have to refresh every page (although the random events from playing the game are fun).