Why do people complain

Why do people complain when TNT changes the site a little bit. Like yesterday they changed the boards thing to community, but people made boards complaining about this. I mean it is a small change and won't require taking more time (except for a few extra clicks which will at the most take a few seconds)

Then when they changed the game room and improved it so you can see your friend top scores people complained about that. I can see why they would complain if it messed up the site and slowed it down but shy complain about something so small that it does not affect you, all it does it take a few minutes to find the changes and it does not change how the site works for you.

People always complain about changes... it's like how everyone always complains when Facebook makes a change even though it makes the site better. I'll never understand it. I personally appreciate the change once in a while.

It's just the way it's always been. Things changing make people crazy. :dance:

Haha yep. People always dislike change, and it can take a little while to get used to it. :)

Maybe we should create a circle and complain about people complaining about changes? Oh wait.. this already happens xD

Don't fret over people complaining :) It's always going to happen. Oddly enough, even though we are the quickest evolving animals, we don't like change. (Sorry Obama!)

Basically, people react like this:

If anything changes for better or for worse, at least one person will always complain. After a while they usually settle down and realise the changes aren't so bad (unless they really are there's a whole community outcry) or their complaining is futile. Give it time.

Maybe we should create a circle and complain about people complaining about changes? Oh wait.. this already happens xD

Don't fret over people complaining :) It's always going to happen. Oddly enough, even though we are the quickest evolving animals, we don't like change. (Sorry Obama!)

Hahaha!

Yes, this is definitely parallel to when facebook changes and my news feed is full of posts complaining about the changes and posts complaining about the complainers and sarcastic complaints and parodies of complaints...

My theory: complaining brings people closer together :) Or at least together into 2 opposing camps that can then hurl insults at each other if necessary...

Hahaha!

Yes, this is definitely parallel to when facebook changes and my news feed is full of posts complaining about the changes and posts complaining about the complainers and sarcastic complaints and parodies of complaints...

My theory: complaining brings people closer together :) Or at least together into 2 opposing camps that can then hurl insults at each other if necessary...

I think that true (that it brings people closer together). You complain with your best friends too, right? People are friends because they have the same interest, but also because they have the same dislikes.

I also think people complain, because it's fun. At least, I like to complain. But this change isn't bad (in my opinion)

Because people are lazy and don't like change. Change means having to put in the effort to get used to something new, and change isn't always good (just look at this year's AC format).

To go with the latter thing, I think some people could have been scarred by the big change to the site back in 2007 and because of that think ALL change is bad, because "TNT can't do anything right." These are the nostalgists who want TNT to stop changing things and bring the old site back, mostly.

Although I didn't see the people complaining, I think it's possible people could have been annoyed that TNT is "wasting time" with this Community Month thing instead of throwing out a new plot. People are absolutely desperate for one.

Because people are lazy and don't like change. Change means having to put in the effort to get used to something new, and change isn't always good (just look at this year's AC format).

To go with the latter thing, I think some people could have been scarred by the big change to the site back in 2007 and because of that think ALL change is bad, because "TNT can't do anything right." These are the nostalgists who want TNT to stop changing things and bring the old site back, mostly.

Although I didn't see the people complaining, I think it's possible people could have been annoyed that TNT is "wasting time" with this Community Month thing instead of throwing out a new plot. People are absolutely desperate for one.

In my guild people were complaining about the name. In Dutch is the name really stupid, but I don't care that much. I did care about the AC, since it wasn't fair. Besides complaining about the name, I haven't seen people complaining.

And I'm one of the people, who's desperate for a new plot.... :)