What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

I got through my first Trading Post transaction today which was a lot easier than I thought it would be. A user, with one of the most impressive profiles I've ever seen, was offering a Jubjub Transmogrification Potion. I don't yet have the avatar and I've wanted one of my pets to be a Jubjub in such a long time that I don't know what's holding me off from using it immediately. I think I'll just savour the victory for now. :)

Congratulations! Are you allowed to apply more than once or are they still handing out applications. :D

Thanks! I don't think that you can apply any longer, but if you did apply, they're still handing out invites. It seems like it gets done in largish batches every once in a while. So you may get a neomail in the next couple of days!

Thanks! I don't think that you can apply any longer, but if you did apply, they're still handing out invites. It seems like it gets done in largish batches every once in a while. So you may get a neomail in the next couple of days!

I hope I do. Mind on posting some more screen shots in some spare time?

I hope I do. Mind on posting some more screen shots in some spare time?

I don't know if I can post any more screenies that haven't already been covered by other peoples! Though, I'm sure people will be happy to hear that there appears to be a 'item limit' when it comes to the reward system. You keep earning NP (dependant on the difficulty of the challenger- for example, 30NP from the Chia Clown on normal difficulty, 180NP from the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot (a really easy new challenger) on the hardest difficulty.), but it looks like you only get items from your first battle of the day.

I don't know if I can post any more screenies that haven't already been covered by other peoples! Though, I'm sure people will be happy to hear that there appears to be a 'item limit' when it comes to the reward system. You keep earning NP (dependant on the difficulty of the challenger- for example, 30NP from the Chia Clown on normal difficulty, 180NP from the S750 Kreludan Defender Robot (a really easy new challenger) on the hardest difficulty.), but it looks like you only get items from your first battle of the day.

I remember when I first started battledome. No stats, just the normal ones. Coltzens Gem and Rainbow gun were my best weapon. Chia Clown was difficult.

I got in too! :D Congrats to you guys, and congrats to me! :medieval:

I always get a mini heart attack when I see that I've received a mail from TNT. I always automatically think that it's one of their infamous warnings.

EDIT: Fought the lab ray scientist, so now my krawk is female ^_^ Now there's no shame about wearing a pretty dress!

I got in as well :* very happy indeed! Cant believe how epic they've made it :O I'm going to have to start battling more!

Woo, it's been an excellent day for me! :D

Ansteigen was a notable pet (thanks to snwflk for catching him! <3), and I got third place in Better Than You- and the avatar! :D