What's your Achievement today?

Raichi

With all the talk about cross painting recently, I finally took an executive decision: Bought a royal paint brush, created a new ixi which I painted, stole its clothes and put it on my grey ixi :rock:

I've been admiring the royalgirl ixi clothes for a long time, but I couldn't decide - it is an expensive set, after all. I'm happy with my decision ^_^ Also the pink droolik matches my ixi better now!

I count this as an achievement.

With all the talk about cross painting recently, I finally took an executive decision: Bought a royal paint brush, created a new ixi which I painted, stole its clothes and put it on my grey ixi :rock:

I've been admiring the royalgirl ixi clothes for a long time, but I couldn't decide - it is an expensive set, after all. I'm happy with my decision ^_^ Also the pink droolik matches my ixi better now!

I count this as an achievement.

They both look AMAZING! I never thought about the Royalgirl clothes on a Grey Ixi before, but they look so wondeful.

I got the gold Neopian Battlefield Legends trophy yesterday, and I should be getting the gold Kacheekers trophy sometime- I won my 4th game this morning!

I also won my first game of Solitare EVER. I'm on my way to the bronze trophy there! Yeaaaaah. :D

(hahaha, my girlfriend was asking why I was cursing at my computer so much. She came over and offered to be an extra pair of eyes for a game, just so I didn't miss anything. I ended the game with her cursing as much as I was. XD)

I don't get it. These games are supposed to be easy enough for kids to play. WHY IS IT SO HARD TO WIN A GAME? D:

Today I went Avatar binging, got 4 avvies (Shapeshifter, Suteks Tomb, Magax, and one of the Neoquest ones). Finally bought a Meepit, in anticipation of the Darigan Meepit <3.

Tomorrow I'm going to work on Ice cream machine, asignment 53 and Meepit Juice. Possibly buy a faerie petpet paintbrush (so if anyone wants to send me an inbox ^^) for my hasee Gallery.

I got the Bon Apetité-avatar today :D Only cost me 60400 nps (I consider it fairly cheap in comparison with what I've heard from others).

And it's a really cute avatar:

kelpwaitress.gif

I used a guide found on Kelplek's page.

I got the Bon Apetité-avatar today :D Only cost me 60400 nps (I consider it fairly cheap in comparison with what I've heard from others).

And it's a really cute avatar:

kelpwaitress.gif

I used a guide found on Kelplek's page.

:sad02:

Soooooo jealous. I've spent over a million already, and I still don't have it. I've tried their guide, switched pets, done a full course, and sat for an hour just feeding one pet one drink over and over.

(Er, congrats, I say through my sobs! :P)

I finally got back to my Habitarium. (couldn't go on before the maintenance.) My eggs were gone so its nesting time.

same here! i was finally starting to use habitarium daily right before it went offline, so that was a bummer. but glad its back up :)

I achieved a score of 215 for Extreme Herder, which is my highest ever and I feel is partially a fluke. I suppose it's relatively not that far from 250 but it's going to take a lot more practice to get that avatar. :)