Earth Faerie Frame :)

I managed to snag an Earth Faerie Frame on an RS!

gif_frame_faerie_earth.gif

You can almost hear the trickling water from the stream!

This is my first major restock- I'm beyond stoked. I considered keeping it for a minute but now I have it up for 1.2 mil pure on the TP (The only other two on the TP are priced at 800k and 1.2 mil or 2x Baby paintbrushes. I figured I'd start high and drop the price if need be). But if anyone here is interested I'd be willing to discount it a bit.

Even if not, I'm thrilled and had to share!

Congrats c: I'm stoked for you (^▽^)

It's really cute, so I doubt you'll need it, but I'll wish you good luck selling anyway c:

you could sell it for your dream pet,or you could keep it and put it on your pet.also,Congrats!

Congrats on the RS! It`s super cute. :) Best of luck selling it. ^_^

Way to restock, I'm not a really awesome restocker myself. The Earth Faerie Frame is awesome on some nature-based customizations, you can check out my Biscuit Kiko firefly_goblin for a good example of proper use of this Earth Faerie Frame.

4.png

Best of luck with your sales, and here's hoping that you'll get somebig NP off of that frame. :yes:

Thanks guys! Crobat- your Kiko is adorable! I really do like the frame, like I said I thought about keeping it for a sec but the NPs are a little hard to pass up. Maybe if it turns out to be HTS I'll just hang on to it for a while.

Also I'm generally just so-so at RSing, I'm still pretty shocked at how lucky I got with this one.

Ok...this has at least something to do with this...Luck.

YESS!I got a cybunny!(that magma cybunny was ispreno's...) And it's speckled!(thank you lost and pound list!)

If you need to feed your neopet and dont want to be bothered for a loong period of time and don't want to Spend ALOT of np,just go to the neolodge, choose cockaroach towers,and then click the amount of nights you dont want to be bothered.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. If you have nothing further to add to the discussion of the RSing of the item, please do not post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I got it at the gift shop.. and yeah its not exactly a hot item.. maybe I'll try to trade it for something more marketable... or just keep it haha I'm still vacillating

Dress to Impress has three people listed as wanting the item- maybe message them saying that's where you found them, and that you have one up for sale. They may not be interested anymore, or they may not have the funds, but it may not hurt. :)

http://newimpress.openneo.net/items/58622-earth-faerie-frame

(That is, if you do decide to sell it. :) It's a cute frame, so I wouldn't blame you for keeping it!

Oooh good to know! Thank you!

No problem! :) I hope you can find someone who will buy it from you/you find a customisation with it that you like!