Should I sell the Treasure Chest?

izibizi

I found it in the Forgotten Shore but I guess selling would be better?

I'm sure I'll only get crap out of it.

Knowing that people mostly get cheap items from these Discovered Treasure Chests, so selling the Discovered Treasure Chest unopened is a better method of getting some more NP than opening it and getting nothing but a cheap cereal box prize that only sells for a mere Neopoint. The chest itself costs around 27,000 NP unopened.

Do note that what you do with the chest is solely your choice, I usually open mine, hoping that I get one of those Pirate Pet Morphing Potions, but I never had any luck as of yet.

If you do sell it, I'll buy it off of you.

Knowing that people mostly get cheap items from these Discovered Treasure Chests, so selling the Discovered Treasure Chest unopened is a better method of getting some more NP than opening it and getting nothing but a cheap cereal box prize that only sells for a mere Neopoint. The chest itself costs around 27,000 NP unopened.

Do note that what you do with the chest is solely your choice, I usually open mine, hoping that I get one of those Pirate Pet Morphing Potions, but I never had any luck as of yet.

I think I'll sell it.. but omg, do not let me know what you got. I'm afraid it will be something good so I regret it :D

Heh, I would sell it, personally. I opened one, and I got a book worth 1np. >.> I was unimpressed.

Definitely sell if you want to make nps out of it. If you don't mind getting a 1np item out of it, why not have the fun of opening it :D

I've opened all of mine so far and the best I've got from it was a Pirate JubJub Plushie :sad02: But I think it's so much fun to open them, so always open mine as soon as I get them!!

It's in my shop for 30k right now but I could also make it a bit cheaper for you if you want to buy it!

Edit: Someone bought it already!

I always open mine - I can't make myself not open them, because WHAT IF?! It's like buying a lottery ticket for someone else :laughingsmiley:

Yes, I also thought about it a lot but then I just did it... We'll never know if that was good or not!

I'm still doubting, about what to do with mine... But now I read this, selling is most likely better...