Hello I'm new

Hello I am new here and came to the forums to warn others who are seeking the Neomail Addict Avatar. I was silenced for 72 hours for spamming because I was neomailing a joke everyday to all of my neofriends. No one complained and I did it for about a week. Most replied and laughed encouraging me to send more. I was doing the mailings just before midnight and got silenced. I put in a ticket but I am not premium and know from experience I will not get unsilenced or even get an apology for the wrongful silencing.

Welcome to the forums!*gives meepit with a box of snakes* speaking of can of snakes,i have hic-ups right now...

Glad you made it to The Daily Neopets! The members here are very nice and very helpful.

If you haven't already, don't forget to check out our forum guidelines. They're right here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

I hope your stay here will be a good one. May our services bring in some good and happiness to your Neopian life. :yes:

Hi, and welcome! :3

I'm sorry about the silencing. :( Maybe it was just considered spam because you sent the same joke to numerous people?

thank you all so much for the nice response. i am anticipating a very short neolife. I have been silenced twice wrongly in less than 7 months. i filed a ticket for the first one on 3/6/12 and its still open and waiting for a response. no more avatar hunting for me and without the avatar hunt there is no reason for me to collect stamps either. That leaves card collecting but the ones I don't have are all so expensive and some you can't even get for any amount of NP. I will be very bored there soon.