Will TNT freeze my account?

sunshine20122

Yesterday I spoke with my friend about Neopets. She quit one year ago and wanted to give me all the NP and items that were on her 5 side accounts. She gave me the details and I logged in on a few of the accounts and transferred everything to my main account through trades.

Will TNT freeze my account? I didn't do any dailies, but I DID switch accounts often, with the same IP address..

Should I continue transferring items and NP from the other 3 side accounts?

(sorry for my English, by the way)

Oh welcome to TDN too!And do you have another computer?TNT might suspect you on that same computer your using right now,so you might need to go on those other accounts with the other computer?I think that TNT thinks if you hacked those accounts.I guess you should use your friend's computer,or use a different computer.(use your friend's computer just in case.But try not to go on them all at once.)

You *should* be ok. If you had hacked someone's account, they would have reported you. However, you aren't to share account login information. If someone is quitting, it would be better for them to log in to their own accounts and transfer the things to you.

it might rise a red flag ... it's better for your friend to log on and give you the items herself then self-freeze if she's quitting ... sharing account info is not acceptable with TNT and they will see it's all done on one ISP ...

i hope you'll be ok though

I'm with Angelo on this. Hopefully there won't be any problems.