Greetings and salutations c:

vyvren

Hi all c:

I'm Erika (vyvren on Neopets) and after having used TDNs other services for a while now I thought it time to join the forums, so, umm.. hi c:

Hi all c:

I'm Erika (vyvren on Neopets) and after having used TDNs other services for a while now I thought it time to join the forums, so, umm.. hi c:

Forum guidelines: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?showtopic=6361

Joining The Daily Neopets Forum is the best option you will ever make in your Neopets life. There are loads of helpful Neopians willing to lend a helping hand! If you are stuck on something, please contact one of the staff users over here at TDN, we'll be glad to help you out! If you have a question on TDN or the forums, make a topic in TDN Questions, and our skilled personnel will be glad to be of your assistance!

Here's hoping that you will love TDN and their forums, we have very good people who are willing to be your friend. :)

Hi Ekira!*gives cookies and meepit* enjoy your stay here,and ask us any question!Hope we all can get to be friends!

Hi there, welcome! :3 -offers cookies-

Your lookup is super cute! :D

Hi everybody c:

-noms cookies and feels very welcome- C: Thank you for the many, nice welcomes. I think I'm going to like it here (◠‿◠)

Hi Ekira!*gives cookies and meepit* enjoy your stay here,and ask us any question!Hope we all can get to be friends!

Oh, a Meepit! I've always wanted one of those! c:

Hi there, welcome! :3 -offers cookies-

Your lookup is super cute! :D

Thank you! I love your lookup too (Dr Who <3) c:

Hi everybody c:

-noms cookies and feels very welcome- C: Thank you for the many, nice welcomes. I think I'm going to like it here (◠‿◠)

cool,you have a laptop.(man i really wanted one of those...and my dad thinks we do.)

Hi everybody c:

:D Yay for Whovians! <3 Thank you!

Seven is just too adorable, with his twirly umbrella. :D