End of Altador Cup VII

It's an end...oh well...do you guys feel disapointed a little?

Well - I can just say "PHEW!" Now, if it were longer, I'd have more time to draw and do other things, instead of cram YYB games, but, phew, I'm kinda glad. Made it to All-star, reached 1000 YYB wins, I'm done for the year.

Yes...and now I have over 100 wins.I kinda feel tired....but still,I am ready for anything.

i think it was fun! this was the first time i got over rank 4, haha. i JUST figured out how to shoot the darigan yooyus a couple days ago though...wish there were a few more days so i could pwn a few more dari yooyus. :K i did have fun, although my wrists hurt like crazy from way too much keyboard mashing

I can't say I feel disappointed, but it's sad that it's over already! I kind of feel that anticlimatic-ness too, as well as the relief. Congrats to everyone for doing well with their games though :D

I'm looking forward to the final results!!!

whats weird is...they kill a clockwork yooyu.they blow up in the field.

I wonder how long it will take TNT to put up the results. Has it always been like this? I've been playing AC since the first year, but I just don't remember. AHAHAHA. :P

Hopefully it will be posted TODAY. I'm okay if I have to wait for the afternoon, though.

I hope so,there isn't the news yet...well, I do hope to see it,and the prize shop!