Help, YYB is lagging on me.

Lady Lyuba

And it's only on my side. I use Chrome. Help?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

This is a duplicate thread made by the same user of a past thread regarding this issue, her original thread about this problem is right here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/34173-super-laggy-games

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.

I would suggest to close any programs running in the background maybe? Though sometimes YYB lags for me after about 5 games randomly (it does the same on Chrome and Firefox so I think it's flash creating the lag) regardless of how many programs I am using.

Sorry to not be of much help ;o;

I would suggest to close any programs running in the background maybe? Though sometimes YYB lags for me after about 5 games randomly (it does the same on Chrome and Firefox so I think it's flash creating the lag) regardless of how many programs I am using.

Sorry to not be of much help ;o;

I've cleaned my cache, refreshed the browser and page several times, and nothing. Plus. I have other browsers running (just a couple) for music, and whenever I'm online I'm ALWAYS talking to people, and I want to be on for them. So, I can't close everything that runs in the background.