Suspicious Game Scores

Rebeka

Last week I was playing some games and while playing Lost City Lanes I noticed that in the top scores there's a player that has a score of 9,999. Now I'm pretty sure that's impossible in this game. No, I AM sure! All other scores are below 2700. So I reported the player to TNT, saying that it's possible they used some kind of cheat program.

Today, I noticed nothing's changed. The account is still active and the score is still up.

Then I went to play Faerie Caves II and the top two scores are 1532 and 1525. That can't be either! I mean how stupid can one be to submit such silly scores in whatever cheat program they used? :rolleyes_anim:

So what is TNT doing for god's sake? I remember they used to be really quick with issues like this. And another question, do you report scores like this?

I've never reported anything because I always just assume everyone's a lot faster or better than me or something haha. I hate how sometimes I have to wait for a low score (compared to the high score table) to appear because they're checking it to see if it's valid though.

I assume that they're busy with people cheating at the AC right now. Hopefully they'll get to that account soon though!

Yes I report scores like that. And so do many people on the game board! But it takes some time for TNT to look into it. :(

Nice hearing that. I report too, if I find one. And I understand TNT is busy and all, but few years ago that score wouldn't pass the validation! That's what's bothering me so much..

Nice hearing that. I report too, if I find one. And I understand TNT is busy and all, but few years ago that score wouldn't pass the validation! That's what's bothering me so much..

Maybe it's because of the new games room? That might have some effect... I noticed some scores on Fashion Fever that were above the maximum shortly after the new games room was instituted...

Exactly like in fashion fever the only and maximum points is 300 so how on earth do people get 301 or 303. I thought maybe I was doing something wrong at first until I realized they were the ones doing something wrong. Cheater : thumbs down..

Its really frustrating to hear that those scores were (most likely) reviewed and accepted. I've sent a few scores in for review that were just over the highest score and never heard anything back about them. I wish there was a better system where legitimate scores such as mine would be accepted and outrageous ones would be rejected. I worked hard for the trophys and they would look nice on my lookup =P

it is frustrating, and yes i report ridiculous scores like those mentioned above.

it is not fair for the rest of us who do not cheat.

in my case, i'm not really good at games. But i try, and keep trying till i get better.iit usually doesnt work that well to get a trophy though :P

it is frustrating, and yes i report ridiculous scores like those mentioned above.

it is not fair for the rest of us who do not cheat.

in my case, i'm not really good at games. But i try, and keep trying till i get better.iit usually doesnt work that well to get a trophy though :P

When you wrote you'r not good at games, I though well we're on the same page. Then I checked your lookup.. I think you're doing just fine hun :P

It's really weird that those strange one's get accepted. You'd think the review system would catch them because some of them are obviously, without a doubt, cheating.

I do well enough in games for the avvies, but not good enough in most for trophy scores. The couple I have for flash gmaes were pretty much flukes, where I lucked out getting high scoring variables.