Returning to Neopets ~ New on TDN :D

Hello, I'm crimson harm on Neopets as well as here. Just came back from a reeeeally long hiatus and I'm trying to catch up on my avatar collecting. So, here I am!

I'd like to invite anyone to add me, I accept all friend requests (here and Neo), so don't be shy!

Welcome to the TDN Forums!*gives cookies and meepit*.Welcome back to Neopets crimsonharm!There are so many helpful people in the Forums,don't be afraid to ask them any question!I hope we can get along!

Not to be confused with the @Crimson guy on the Battlepedia Team (knowing that both your names are Crimson).

Anyways, glad to meet you at TDNFourms, CrimsonHarm. If anything arises, feel free to PM/Neomail me or another staff user.

Hi there, and welcome! :D We're glad you finally joined us. :D

Best of luck with the avatar collecting! So much fun, but some of them just make you want to pull your hair out! lol. :D

Seems like we both just did the exact same thing! lol When boredom strikes, play Neopets again! I'll be finding you & sending you a request shortly... it's not as fun when you don't have any friends to play with!