FINAL STANDINGS!! (Day 24) ...Maybe

~Ğǿǿmy~

Like AC II-VI the standings would be placed by losses. This would be the currents standings!! ^_^

Total wins (YYB+SS+MSN+SOSD)

Places are placed by losses not wins

If teams tie with losses then the team with more teams get placed 1 higher than the other team.

1st kreludor_45.png Kreludor 84-7-5

2nd meridell_45.png Meridell 77-9-10

3rd mysteryisland_45.pngMystery Island 74-10-12

4th darigancitadel_45.png Darigan Citadel 64-13-19

5th krawkisland_45.png Krawk Island 53-17-26

6th lostdesert_45.png Lost Desert 45-22-29

7throoisland_45.png Roo Island 41-17-38

8th kikolake_45.png Kiko Lake 46-8-42

9th maraqua_45.png Maraqua 43-11-42

10th tyrannia_45.png Tyrannia 42-9-45

11th brightvale_45.png Brightvale 36-12-46

12th virtupets_45.png Virtupets 34-13-49

13th shenkuu_45.png Shenkuu 25-21-50

14th terrormountain_45.png Terror Mountain 22-21-53

15th hauntedwoods_45.png Haunted Woods 22-18-56

16th moltara_45.png Moltara 24-9-63

17th altador_45.png Altador 11-7-78

18th faerieland_45.png Faerieland 6-1-85

Good Luck Teams! Final Results posted tomorrow!! :)

Soo comment bellow about your team did this year!! ^_^

I'm glad that we didn't hit the 7th spot this year like we did last year. I packed in a lot of manpower early on, though I'm willing to practice someday during off season so I can improve my skills against some of the fiercer teams in the AC when Altador Cup VIII comes. I'd thank everyone for their contributions for Darigan Citadel and getting us up to 4th place this year, it wasn't possible without you. :)

I can't wait for the final results... I'd like to see if either Meridell or Mystery Island will get the upper hand in an epic tiebreaker clash!

This was my first AC, so I was very pleased with how Mystery Island did. I wasn't the biggest contributor, and I didn't quite make my All-Star goal, but it was a lot of fun to be on a team that did well. I'm hoping for a fun tie-breaker!

Since i knew from around the second bracket that Shenkuu didn't have much hopes for winning, i was rooting for MI since they were doing amazingly well this year and they would be my second choice if Shenkuu wasn't in the AC. :) But i still think that Meridell won because of

[Removed]

and I was also hoping that MI would do well and beat KD whenever they faced.

Since i knew from around the second bracket that Shenkuu didn't have much hopes for winning, i was rooting for MI since they were doing amazingly well this year and they would be my second choice if Shenkuu wasn't in the AC. :) But i still think that Meridell won because of

[Removed]

and I was also hoping that MI would do well and beat KD whenever they faced.

Well, Meridell also got pretty lucky by playing FL for the final round, which they swept. Kreludor got put against Altador, yet another easily swept team, while MI got stuck with RI, not a guaranteed sweep.

I'm very loyal to Faerieland, and we never do well in AC. However, I have never been this highly ranked in AC while dealing with a fourteen day vacation during AC! Yay!

date 6-25-12 NO TIE BREAKER?!?!?!? anyway i am very proud of us 6th statistically 5th in real game so we are a contender for next year anyway congrats to kreludor i think they like swept the tournament finally its there year but anyway good job to everyone.

and no one in 18th this year :P

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

woot!look in my signature!!!!!!!!!!!it's awesome!great news!you gotta see.