Yay! Bingo!

complicatedwishes

I went to play bingo with my boyfriend and his grandparents last night. I had a nice time, it made a change.

I ended up winning £20! :D I never have any luck with anything, lol.

Would of been nice to have won the £100 prize but beggars can't be choosers :P ;)

lol,yeah,go and grab your self a card.have fun with your nc!i have dollars,im not allowed to use them.dont ask me why.

thanks guys :) and haha I might have to! There's so much I want from the mall at the moment. But I go on holiday next week so my £20 could go to that too. Hmm :rolleyes_anim:

Awesome! Congrats on your winnings. My best friend and I like to go play bingo once every week. We've gotten to know many of the people there, but neither of us has actually won anything. haha It's fun though, so I can definitely see myself playing regularly.

My college has a bingo night once a semester that gives away a bunch of gift cards as well as stuff like laptops, video game consoles, or TVs as prizes :O. You can imagine the turn out for such an event. I always go but I haven't even managed to win a gift card yet :( Its a fun time though. Congrats on your winnings :D

thats kinda sad....and i wish i could use just $10.or 50...wait isn't that like,1,000NC?

Congrats! It's always nice to get a prize you weren't expecting. :)

Congratulations! I've been playing Bingo since my 18th birthday. My three best friends come with me. They celebrated their birthday three months after me, so I went long before them.On her first try, one of my friends won $75. My parents are up by $200, and I haven't won a thing.