Hellooo there! I'm new!

Hi everyone!

I finally joined a forum for neopets O: I've been playing since I was 8 years old! Although I've been on neo for so long, I've never really committed to the site.

I'm a on and off person, so I lose my interest very easily.

Well...now I'm back! I'm a avatar collector and currently...I'm trying to get the altador avvie -.- The game ones are too hard for me :(

Well, that's it for now! I look forward to the interesting conversations from this forum :D

Welcome ^_^ I'm Izi, a 17 year old girl living in Germany!

Whenever you have any questions, feel free to ask other members here. We're all friendly!

Just remember to follow the rules and simply don't spam like answering with only few words.

I bet we can all prevent you from taking breaks cause it's much easier to play neopets while having a big communication (:

Hi there! :D Welcome to the forums! :) -offers cookies-

Best of luck with your avatar collecting- I'm doing the same. :D

Thanks for the welcome everyone! :D I currently have 221 avatars. Slowly going my way up.

I'm also not much of a neopoints maker :P I only play the stocks, haha.

I'll be sure to read all the rules (: hopefully I don't fall asleep ...

If I have any questions, I'll be sure to ask :D

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. :)

I can relate to the not really committing part. I used to play Neopets a lot when I was a kid, but my attempts to get back into it over the last few years have failed. Until now! I found that becoming active at TDN forums has helped me stay committed :D Now I'm excited to achieve the NP goals that I could only dream of when I was a kid.

hi!*again,gives gift* so you collect avatars?i dont even have over 100!(i dont risk trying)

Congratulations! You are now a member of The Daily Neopets forum!

My name is Crobat, but some people call me Neomysterion. I have 239 avatars (most recent being the TDMBGPOP avatar), and I am saving up for a Draik so I can finish my collection of Limited Edition and Restricted Neopets.

Any Questions, ask me via PM or Neomail.