Kass Basher.

Haliaetus

I just need to rant somewhere for a minute. -_- So I've been trying to get the Kass Basher avatar for a while now. I know this is supposed to be one of the easier game avatars to get, however I'm terrible at playing these games and it took me forever just to get the stick unlocked. I've been playing again today for a bit after taking a break from it due to getting annoyed, and the last whack I just did, I got 449m. One off from unlocking the bat I need to get the avatar. I was quite a bit annoyed when I saw I was only one off, but I quickly got over it. I took another turn afterward and restarted the game by accident, bringing me back to the main menu. And then, somehow, my hand slipped on the mouse on my laptop and hit the clear button at the bottom of the main menu that totally erases all your whacks. So basically, now, I'm stuck all the way back at the beginning and have to try to unlock the stick again. I'm just very annoyed with myself that I somehow managed to do this, ha. But I guess there's nothing I can do about it now but start off from scratch once again. :mellow:

Aww I'm sorry! If it helps, I can't manage to get this avatar either. I've tried all the tips but my farthest whack isn't even close to 449. I thnk mine is like 192 or something like that. I've pretty much given up.

Now I feel bad for complaining. :P It's seeming like such a difficult task though for an avatar that everyone seems to be able to acquire so easily!

Do you hold down your mouse button while Kass is is flying upwards and make it bounce when it hits the ground?

I do hold down my mouse button. I try to make it bounce, but I don't think my timing is very good because most of the time it doesn't work.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! D:

The timing to make him bounce does take some practice. :( But you'll get there, eventually.

Aww, I'm sorry to hear that! D:

The timing to make him bounce does take some practice. :( But you'll get there, eventually.

Alternatively you can try to use your space bar for the bouncing, I don't know, it might make a difference. Otherwise, just keep trying. You'll get there :)

I'll try using the spacebar next time then. Hopefully I'll get the avatar soon. ^_^

Yeah I try to do everything that TDN has on their guide for the game. I'm just useless at flash games lol.

Same here. I'm glad I'm not the only one who's terrible at flash games. :P

I've tried all of tdn's suggestions, and I still can't unlock the last level either. My farthest whack is about 420 meters. You definitely aren't alone - there are lots of other people who've found that Kass Basher really only bashes the players, not the Kass :D

I've tried all of tdn's suggestions, and I still can't unlock the last level either. My farthest whack is about 420 meters. You definitely aren't alone - there are lots of other people who've found that Kass Basher really only bashes the players, not the Kass :D

Everybody I've talked to before has made it seem so simple, but I'm glad I'm not alone in having trouble getting it! :P

It took me 5 years to get that avatar! LOL

I hope you get it soon! :]

Oh wow! :O Well thanks!

My highest whack is 409. I seem to be the only one who is terrible at this game. I've tried all of TDN's tips and everything!

I'm sorry that it reset.

Don't worry, you aren't alone, haha. I'm so frustrated with this game again already. I've tried using the tips, too. But nothing is working for me.

Same I can't seem to get this no matter how hard I try :( ... I hate flash games...

Me too! I'm awful at them, which makes collecting the game avatars a little troublesome.

i changed computers (and that also resets your whacks <_< ) and it wasn't an option to get the old computer back.. took me 5-6 months to whack that thing to level it up and i know i just hit it lucky. *hug*

and i'm pretty bad at flash games too *hug* but good luck and i wish you all the best getting it unlocked again :D there are some youtube videos as well on how to hit that plushie too, not sure how good they are but could try watching those as well? i'm a visual learner so it helps when i see something :P good luck!

When I first joined Neopets, I couldn't work it out, but once you do, you can get 1000+ within seconds.

All I do is the following;

-Wait until wind is atleast 8mph.

-Hit when its just above my head

-Hold the mouse button until he reaches his highest peak and starts to descend, as he hits the floor, click the mouse button and keep doing so with every bounce.

Trust me, keep practicing and it will come :)

I spent a couple of weeks trying to get the bat with the mouse button and only took me one shot with the space bar. Unlocking it was much harder than getting the avatar in my opinion. Got it on the first shot with the bat. Just always wait until 9! Good luck!

Good luck! I find the spacebar is much easier to use. I also like using the sound, and I release start pressing the spacebar again when I hear it bounce. That helps me.

i changed computers (and that also resets your whacks <_< ) and it wasn't an option to get the old computer back.. took me 5-6 months to whack that thing to level it up and i know i just hit it lucky. *hug*

and i'm pretty bad at flash games too *hug* but good luck and i wish you all the best getting it unlocked again :D there are some youtube videos as well on how to hit that plushie too, not sure how good they are but could try watching those as well? i'm a visual learner so it helps when i see something :P good luck!

Sorry to hear that. If you keep trying I'm sure you'll get it eventually.

When I first joined Neopets, I couldn't work it out, but once you do, you can get 1000+ within seconds.

All I do is the following;

-Wait until wind is atleast 8mph.

-Hit when its just above my head

-Hold the mouse button until he reaches his highest peak and starts to descend, as he hits the floor, click the mouse button and keep doing so with every bounce.

Trust me, keep practicing and it will come :)

I spent a couple of weeks trying to get the bat with the mouse button and only took me one shot with the space bar. Unlocking it was much harder than getting the avatar in my opinion. Got it on the first shot with the bat. Just always wait until 9! Good luck!

Good luck! I find the spacebar is much easier to use. I also like using the sound, and I release start pressing the spacebar again when I hear it bounce. That helps me.

Thanks for all the tips and the luck! I'll give it a go with the spacebar, hopefully that will help. ^_^ I'm not going to be able to rest peacefully until I get this avatar! :P