Anyone got an unused account that is more than 3 months old?

izibizi

I was just wondering because I still have to wait 2-3 months on two accounts. Umm, I hope neopets does even allow this? I'm sorry if not! I'm really just wondering if there's anyone ^_^ Otherwise I'll just have to wait.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't ask for other people's accounts (usused or not), this violates Neopets' terms of use.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.

umm,i can lend you one,but i like it cuz it has a limited edition nc item,if you want one,then how about my third side?ill pm you.

This breaks ToS and I would not recommend anyone account lending.

What Navy said is true. It is against the rules to give accounts, lend accounts, babysit accounts, you cannot do the same with pets (except the give part). Though you may not be bound to all of TNT's rules here, if you are caught you will most likely lose everything.

Account lending/sharing is disallowed by the Neopets Terms & Conditions, it even says so right here:

From Rule 3 (Respect the Community), fourth bullet down:

-Requests for player passwords (including offers to take care of another's account).

10. Do Not Share Your Account. You shall not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else other than you personally to access or use your account, other than your parent(s) or guardian(s) who have rights to access and manage your account if you are a minor. You will be held responsible for any activity that occurs on an account registered to you.

In other terms, asking anyone if they have an unused account is a big no-no, and can get your account frozen and banned from Neopets. Thread closed due to this purpose.