Is TNT favoring MD to win?

Look at the bracket MD is in, they next closest team in overall standing is 10th!! Seems to me they should of been placed in the bracket with Mystery Island, that way DC and KD are together and MI and MD are together...or maybe they should of been all together. Either way they way but the second place overall shouldn't have it that easy while other teams like MI, KD, DC, LD, KI etc are fighting out against top teams IMO.

No. They wouldn't have put MD in KD's bracket in Round One, KD is going to win so MD can only get 2nd.

Not sure how the points are given out but MD was only 4pts overall behind going into this round and they haven't lost a game yet in round 4 where KD has lost a game of yyb and msn. If DC upsets KD in a ybb and a side and MD gets the sweep again wouldn't they win?

Not sure how the points are given out but MD was only 4pts overall behind going into this round and they haven't lost a game yet in round 4 where KD has lost a game of yyb and msn. If DC upsets KD in a ybb and a side and MD gets the sweep again wouldn't they win?

No. The brackets don't change. They have barely changed all year, Krawk Island is playing without a single YYB win, gotten swept twice, and we're still 3rd in our bracket, it's over and Kreludor won.

Supposedly which bracket the teams get sorted into is completely random. Like many others, I fail to see how this accurately gauges a team's skill, if a team is always facing traditionally weaker teams. I really hope TNT changes back to a round-robin system next year. Even one round(each teams plays each other ONCE), and then a day or two of tie breakers (if they were needed) would put the tournament at about the same length as this year's and would more accurately gauge a team's skill.

What's Neo[Removed]? Is that the mysterious off-site group I've been hearing about?

If you say its name three times, it'll appear :P It's some group that's says they're playing for Meridell this AC.

If you say its name three times, it'll appear :P It's some group that's says they're playing for Meridell this AC.

That means they must be the mystery group I've heard about, and I've heard some nasty things about them.

It is favouring MD to win MIshould've won the 3rd bracket and had a tie-breaker with Kreludor.

But MD is still a good team dont get me wrong.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.