Why hello there.

I'm terrible at introducing myself, it usually results in me rambling on without really saying anything and instead of erasing the drawn out bits I feel its necessary to keep them there, because if I took it out you wouldn't have any idea as to the type of person I am... which is the rambling scatter brained sort. But I have been playing neopets for about 7 years now, although I was locked out of my original account (not much happened there anyway). I was always a pretty casual player that was until a friend from work told me she used to play and had a few million neopoints stashed away that she would give to me since she never played anymore. Anyway it peaked my interests and I have been obsessively playing for a few weeks straight and I always use TDN for my dailies, questing help and articles so since I became so obsessed as of late I figured I should jump on the wagon and say hi to you neopians.

I'm Megan (my real name is Maioki Lai Lani, thats pronounced May-oh-key Lay Lawn-ee) but Megan is so much simpler. apart from Neopets I spend most of my time being a manager at a Jimmy Johns saving up to open my own boutique (I'm a seamstress, a soap making fanatic, and a craftster) I'm only 4'8" but I'm generally a snappy little Hawaiian.

so... HI!

Hi there!Wait...your username is...like a person that I referred to?Ummm,I think before you were a guest,and then signed up on Icepets,referred by me....anyway,Hi there!and welcome back to Neopets!*gives welcome gift*.So uh...I hope you are liking the AC this year!(not that I like the brackets or anything...)

EDIT:I thought some staff members were supposed to post first...like Spritzie or someone....Oh nvm,some are late,some are early,

Hi there, Megan, and welcome to the TDN forums! :D -offers cookies-

Wow, your craftiness is pretty awesome! I keep trying to do more sewing, but I don't have much of a knack for it. :) Best of luck starting your own business!

So,uh...I am also bad at introducing my self too,well kind of...I make animations,and I love making my own pictures.Well,again,Hi!

Virtupets for the cup!

And,I hope you answer what I asked you,if you were referred by me on Icepets.(Ice Pets Username:phoenix345)

@_Faerie_Xweetok_: Standard members can say hi to a new member, it doesn't matter if a staff user has to be first.

Holy crud, how'd you get a Transparent Wocky so early in your account's life? Anyways, congrats!

By the way, I hereby welcome you to The Daily Neopets! If you need anything or have a question on something, please contact me or any other staff user and we'll be glad to be of assistance.

Holy crud, how'd you get a Transparent Wocky so early in your account's life? Anyways, congrats!

wait....'I was always a pretty casual player that was until a friend from work told me she used to play and had a few million neopoints stashed away that she would give to me since she never played anymore.'....is that detail???umm....well thats how she got it...

Welcome to the forums! Everyone is very friendly here, I will probably see you around the threads. Good luck with starting your own boutique and I think it's really cool you're a soap making fanatic :O I like soap. lol

same,soap is awesome!they smell awesome too.but i love dove...wait...am i the rhyming queen or what?lol..

wow, thanks for the warm welcome guys!

So,uh...I am also bad at introducing my self too,well kind of...I make animations,and I love making my own pictures.Well,again,Hi!

Virtupets for the cup!

And,I hope you answer what I asked you,if you were referred by me on Icepets.(Ice Pets Username:phoenix345)

I believe so yes, I was lurking around the forums the other day and clicked on your sig to see what icepets was all about c:

@_Faerie_Xweetok_: Standard members can say hi to a new member, it doesn't matter if a staff user has to be first.

By the way, I hereby welcome you to The Daily Neopets! If you need anything or have a question on something, please contact me or any other staff user and we'll be glad to be of assistance.

Well my work buddy had stopped playing on her account and she made money by selling and buying paintbrushes. So when she stopped playing she gave me her money and some of her paintbrushes, I have wanted a transparent wocky since it came out and when she offered it to me I had to take it c:

Hello, and welcome to the forums! I love your name, it's so pretty! :P I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forums. ^_^

Awe thank you, its a mouth full and when I was a little girl I couldn't pronounce it so my dad started calling me Megan

Hey Megan! Welcome to the TDN Forums. When it comes to neo we sound super similar. I've been on for about 8 years and lost my first account too.

Awe, it sucks, I'm trying to get back into my account but I no longer have access to the e-mail address I started with :/

Anyway! I hope to see you guys around!