Finally done with finals!!!!!

Zooba

I've been studying for exams for almost 6 weeks now, and it's finally over! We had a week to study for end-of-course exams, a week of end-of-course exams, 3 weeks to study for finals, and a week of finals. I have reached the point where I don't really care what I get as long as I pass -_- It's officially summer :thumbsup: :rock:

When did all of you start summer?

Congrats on being finished! :D

I don't get to start summer- I'm all finished with school now, and I'm stuck in the real world now, haha.

Lucky you. Now it's time for fun and some more fun. :D

My summer is over, sadly. College will be starting on 25th of this month. And I have to do internship on daily basis.

That's crazy! I never knew school started so early in India (assuming you are from India). Have you heard of AIESEC?

Yup. The schools/colleges start early in India. The summer vacation was from 1st of the previous month to 25th of this month.

AIESEC, that Student-run organisation? I have heard of it quite a few times. xD

Yup. The schools/colleges start early in India. The summer vacation was from 1st of the previous month to 25th of this month.

AIESEC, that Student-run organisation? I have heard of it quite a few times. xD

Wow, that is definitely a short vacation! I think it was quite similar in Germany as well. I went there for 2 months last year through AIESEC. I was just asking because I met quite a few students from India that are part of AIESEC. They also told me AIESEC was quite popular in India.

Yay! Congrats, I love when finals are over. I've been done with school since may 5th or 6th. But I've been taking summer classes online so I'm not totally done lol.

Thanks hon :* hope you get to relax soon. My parents are encouraging me to take an online course before I graduate, but I'm always exhausted after the school year finishes.

Congrats on being finished! :D

I don't get to start summer- I'm all finished with school now, and I'm stuck in the real world now, haha.

That's quite a long way away for me, 13 more years of studying, if I go through with my specialization plans after graduation. There's always vacations in the real world ;)

Lucky you. Now it's time for fun and some more fun. :D

My summer is over, sadly. College will be starting on 25th of this month. And I have to do internship on daily basis.

Aww, good luck hon :thumbsup: I have a friend studying in pakistan, they also have a different school year, but I think they are from december to september. Still confuses me :P

Congratulations! I graduated high school a few days ago, but I've been finished with school for a little while.

Congratz on graduating! I graduated a couple of years ago, my college graduation is coming up soon :weird: can't believe it's been that long since high school.

That's quite a long way away for me, 13 more years of studying, if I go through with my specialization plans after graduation. There's always vacations in the real world ;)

Oh wow, you really do have a long way to go! What kind of career are you hoping to get?

Heh, true. I have to wait until February though! :b

Wow, that is definitely a short vacation! I think it was quite similar in Germany as well. I went there for 2 months last year through AIESEC. I was just asking because I met quite a few students from India that are part of AIESEC. They also told me AIESEC was quite popular in India.

I know right? D: I wish the government could extend the holidays somehow. Because it's extremely HOT here. You cannot even walk out of your room.

Yes, it is kinda popular here. Many of my friends consider joining but they only recruit once or twice a year. During the September or December, I guess.

Aww, good luck hon :thumbsup: I have a friend studying in pakistan, they also have a different school year, but I think they are from december to september. Still confuses me :P

Thank you. :)

Honestly, I have no idea about what happens in Pakistan. :P Sept to Dec? That must be the winter holidays. :O

Oh wow, you really do have a long way to go! What kind of career are you hoping to get?

Heh, true. I have to wait until February though! :b

I'm in a 7-year medical school programme now, and hopefully when I graduate I'll specialize in surgery, with a sub-specialty, but I haven't decided on one yet.

I'm in a 7-year medical school programme now, and hopefully when I graduate I'll specialize in surgery, with a sub-specialty, but I haven't decided on one yet.

That is awesome! Best of luck with it. :D

Nice.. I hope things go well!

My summer started June 1st. I spent the whole month of June playing games. Time to start studying during July!

Nice.. I hope things go well!

My summer started June 1st. I spent the whole month of June playing games. Time to start studying during July!

Lucky! I've been lamenting the fact that I couldn't play much AC this year.

I finished finals in early May. The fall semester usually starts at the end of August. I'll finally be graduating in December with a degree in Construction Management Technology (program under Civil Engineering).

Wow! Congrats! :D

That is awesome! Best of luck with it. :D