hello

Hi, my name is Marie mother of 2 great kids who love watching me play neopets. I have use the daily neopets for a couple of years and finally got around to signing up here. I am a memeber of a guild, and realized that this is the best part of neopets. Being able to talk to other people. I am looking foward to getting to know you guys soon.

Welcome back to neopets!And welcome as a newbie in TDN forums!Not only you talk here,but you get to see glitches,see the faerie crosspuzzle answers,and more too!Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Hi there, and welcome! :D -offers cookies- I hope you like it here. :D

Glad you signed up over here at TDNForums. The people over here are very helpful with all sorts of situations that occur around Neopets. I'm one of the forum mods, and I like to take care of Limited Edition Neopets as well. Please contact me or anyone else on staff if you have a question, problem, inquiry, or anything of the like.

Thank you all for the awesome welcome and gifts *munches. On cookie* just got the lab map so now I am currently trying to figure out whaat next goal should be I also collect avatars love them didn't get a chance last night but I will look around today and get to know the place a bit

Thank you all for the awesome welcome and gifts *munches. On cookie* just got the lab map so now I am currently trying to figure out whaat next goal should be I also collect avatars love them didn't get a chance last night but I will look around today and get to know the place a bit

Ooh, there is a fab thread over here (http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/201-avatars-what-have-you-got/) for listing your avatars as you achieve them. If you want some help getting one (IE, One fellow got the Black Pteri avvie, and I was asking for some tips to beating it, etc), that's a good place to ask. :) Also, the regulars in that thread are pretty awesome. :) It has definitely helped me get motivated to getting some avatars since I've been a member. :)

Good luck finding your next goal too! It can be hard to pick one. :)