YOOO~

Hello every1 =)

I'm playing Neopets for about 7 years (4,5 years with current acc) //o_O if I'm 14 now, that means I'm playing this game half of my life??//. X) Using TDN for 2 or 3 years...Time to join! Yeah! X)))

My name is Nigth Mellan( Alice Wolf), and I live in Russia...Hmmm my interests are riiiiight here ◄◄◄ X) I think I have some more... X) BTW "X)" is my favourite sign X)

//Hmmmm....I wanted to write something else...But I don't remember what X)))//

Hello and glad you signed up with us at The Daily Neopets.

If you need anything or have a question or inquiry, PM/Neomail me. I'm normally busy watching over this forum or playing games for the Altador Cup.

...and no, I'm not the actual Layton Vickles. :P

y3

...and no, I'm not the actual Layton Vickles. :P

:) Not the actual layton vickles, has anyone actually ever asked you that?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not remove mod edits.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

What was edited in my post and why?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. If you have a question about a mod edit, please contact the mod by PM.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums! ^_^ We're glad to have you. Heh, I've been playing for about half my life as well, but I'm 22, so it's a little scarier. o_O hahaha. :D