If the wins were still decided by wins...

~Ğǿǿmy~

This would be the currents standings!! ^_^

Total wins (YYB+SS+MSN+SOSD)

Places placed with losses not wins

If teams tie with losses then the team with more teams get placed 1 higher than the other team.

1st kreludor_45.png Kreludor 44-5-3

2nd mysteryisland_45.png Mystery Island 40-7-5

3rd meridell_45.png Meridell 40-6-6

4th darigancitadel_45.png Darigan Citadel 35-10-7

5th krawkisland_45.png Krawk Island 33-11-8

6th kikolake_45.png Kiko Lake 33-5-14

7th lostdesert_45.png Lost Desert 23-14-15

8th maraqua_45.png Maraqua 23-8-21

9th tyrannia_45.png Tyrannia 26-4-22

10th rooisland_45.png Roo Island 16-11-25

11th brightvale_45.png Brightvale 17-9-26

12th virtupets_45.png Virtupets 19-6-27

13th shenkuu_45.png Shenkuu 10-14-28

14th moltara_45.png Moltara 16-4-32

15th hauntedwoods_45.png Haunted Woods 10-10-32

16th terrormountain_45.png Terror Mountain 9-11-32

17th altador_45.png Altador 3-5-44

18th faerieland_45.png Faerieland 1-2-49

Soo um yeah!! :D

It looks like the team suffering the most to this new format (losing the most spots than what you posted) is Shenkuu.

Also, I really wasn't kidding when I thought LD was getting a lot more draws than everyone else. Highest amount, tied only with...Shenkuu. Okay seriously, if I were a Shenkuu fan I'd be pretty angry.

It looks like the team suffering the most to this new format (losing the most spots than what you posted) is Shenkuu.

Actually, I think the one suffering the most is Haunted Woods. They've NEVER ranked this low.

Actually, as it turns out rankings might actually be affected by wins. There's a thread by a Kiko Laker in the neoboards where they post their intriguing theory about how the bracket system works:

Okay, I believe I have cracked the Bracket system, and I'll simply explain my reasoning and theories, I might have cracked it!! I began looking at it like a LC...two sided...they were trying to help the smaller teams, and several other factors I took into consideration...

Let's begin with the "A bracket" the current places are MD,MI,KI,KL,TM,FL, now here's how I figured, maybe everything is worth the same ammount, so the small teams that focus on sidegames have a shot, now MD and MI have won the same number of games (40) But MD has one less draw, so I kept thinking, and as the cup advances the points go up, plus with the bonus days in count, MD is barely in first.

MI is in second....KI has won the SAME amount of games a KL (33) but they have 11 draws, and KL has 5, so KI is just barley ahead of them...Terror Mountain and Faerieland, well I don't think I have to explain those...So that covers the "A" bracket

Now the harder "M" bracket, let's start with TY in the last bracket, they hadn't won enough games, at the time, to surpass Maraqua, JUST BARLEY THOUGH! Now LD has 23 wins and TY has 26...BUT LD has 14 draws, while TY has 4, so that hurts them enough for second...now 3-4-5 are VERY CLOSE! They can change after each day, Now after closly looking Brightville, has taken 3rd by a small margain,

I mean it's so close that Virtupets, could jump ahead, so the day they play, will be one to watch! Moltara, has not done enough to gain a higher ranking than 5th with 16 wins.In case I confused you guys here are the places and the talleys

LD 23-14-15

TY 26-4-22

BV 17-9-26

VP 19-6-27

MT 16-4-32

AD 3-5-44 I don't think I should explain AD in this one either...So that is a close bracket

Now this is the last bracket the "V" bracket, This one poses several questions, and I know everybody wants to know "HOW ON NEOPIA IS HW HIGHER THAT RI?" Well I might have it figured...Well KD has a record of 44-5-3 I don't want to explain how they have the lead. Same with DC who has a record of 34-10-8. They are most likly going to hold those spots...UNLESS they give up and get seept every day.

Maraqua also has a comanding 3rd place in the bracket, with a record of 23-8-21...Okay everybody here's the moment you've all been waiting for! This is how HW-RI-SK records go in that order... 10-10-32 16-11-25 10-14-28 HW has simpley won the bonous games needed in order gain a small lead, i mean this is practley a tie for them...HW did win quite a few games in round two, I'm leaving you with..

The changes in the day, could be just them updating the current W/D/L ratio, because we send sores like crazy, so yep....and well I think once they reach the finals, TNT will sweep the board clean...I mean why do you think MI and KD haven't faced eachother yet? They need an epic finish......or else it would be like an awesome movie, and at the end, it was all a dream or something....WORTHLESS!!!

wow,we are soo losing :sick02: :skull: :sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

wow,we are soo losing :sick02: :skull: :sad02:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I'm afraid it's the Winner's Curse in action. It's happened to all the other winning teams as well.

I'm seriously jelly of Kreludor.

But I guess 9th isn't that bad. :D

Actually, I think the one suffering the most is Haunted Woods. They've NEVER ranked this low.

Indeed. Our lowest ever was 12th, in ACV. Now we appear to be 15th. :( I'm surprised Moltara is above us, good luck to them.