So... I just graduated high school! :)

Eme

Way to go Eme! I'm just here to say that college isn't any easier than what high school used to be. I have a friend and a younger sister graduate high school as well. Best of luck in college and all of your further endeavours. :graduated:

Aw. Well done! :D I bet you're excited. I remember when I found out I'd passed College and I'd got even higher grades than I was predicted which meant I could get into University :)

Congratulations! :D What a major accomplishment.

I wish you all luck in going to college!

Thanks, guys! I'm probably going to be a teacher of some sort. My best subjects are Spanish and English. I'm thinking Secondary Ed. I also did a lot of journalism in high school. I enjoy it. Haha.

Thanks, guys! I'm probably going to be a teacher of some sort. My best subjects are Spanish and English. I'm thinking Secondary Ed. I also did a lot of journalism in high school. I enjoy it. Haha.

That sounds awesome! :) I was planning on being a teacher before I switched into baking, haha. I hope you really love college- I know I did. ^_^

That sounds awesome! :) I was planning on being a teacher before I switched into baking, haha. I hope you really love college- I know I did. ^_^

Thanks! I'm a tad excited. I already have a couple credits from CLEP and AP courses, but I'm taking two courses at my community college this semester before I go off in the fall. I like college so far, but I can't wait until I actually take courses at my college.